Author Topic: *** Official grassroots marketing parent thread *** - community resources  (Read 7295 times)

Offline matt608

• View Profile
If there is going to be a referral program/affiliate program (I really hope there is!) then this list of potential top selling affiliates is a good list of people to tell about it:
http://www.johnchow.com/top-25-affiliate-marketing-minds-of-2014/

One thing a referral program opens up is the power of the 'make money online' crowd.  I used to blog on that topic in the blogging boom several years ago.  John Cow was one of the most famous, it looks like his site is a bit less popular now (fewer comments) but still pretty big.  I had links in the past from his site send a flood of traffic that is interested in 'making money online', i.e. promoting the Bitshares referral program.  I would recommend buying a sponsored review of Bitshares referral program for $500 from his site and letting him use a referral link in the post. 

If a position in his ebook is available that worth going for too.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 11:13:05 am by matt608 »

Offline xh3

• View Profile
    • Bit-Cents
This is currently on the front page of r/bitcoin:      http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2grsrt/bitsharesx_impossible_to_understand/

Please comment.

That was a sincere critique.  This sort of thing is positive, it will pique the interest of intelligent talent/investors, and offers good feedback about what we look like to the uninitiated.  While it doesn't help with the mass-adoption aspect, I think it was a good post, well worth reading.
+5%

Offline gamey

• View Profile
I added this http://www.reddit.com/r/Rad_Decentralization/

These guys may not have seen much love from us.  I can't see them hating us.  They should be friendly.  It has 4k vs ethereum's 3k subscribers. 

Please reply to this thread if you have any of your own additions !
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline cusknee

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cusknee

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
 +5%

Immensely helpful gamey, thanks for putting this together!

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Well just please post in here any additions.  Added http://www.coin-ga.me/ and bitsapphire to the merchants accepts btsx/bitUSD.

Twitter accounts etc.  I must be missing some stuff.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Very impressive, I have added this post to my bookmark +5%
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Dang Gamey. This was a LOT of work!  Thank you!   +5% +5% +5%

Offline Riverhead

On a more positive note: Great job Gamey!! It's great to see this all in one place and well organized.

Offline Riverhead

Update: I read through more of their stuff. If they spent as much time trying to wrap their head around BitShares as they did putting together a huge long blog explaining why it's a scam they might have been able to produce some readable content. I am going to delete my replies as I believe it gives these people credibility. Anyone who read that tripe and agrees (Chinese pump and dump?? bitDelegates??) isn't really our target market. Let them lead their flock far far away from us.

Replied. This sort of thing is to be expected I guess. All we can do is try to clear up misinformation.

When the guy started talking about delegates as assets I realized he hadn't spent more than 20 seconds trying to figure out what BitSharesX is and stopped reading.

Anyone who reads his link will probably just move on.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 07:09:28 pm by Riverhead »