Author Topic: NuBits  (Read 80029 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
As I understand it from their forum, one custodians wall accidentally hit another custodians wall at some point in last few days. That may also help explain a one-off spike in volume if that's what occurred (?).

Its not just one trade.  There are repeated trades of tens of thousands of nubits each over the past few hours. 
Every time bitcoin moves significantly, there are big nubits trades.

I think it is perhaps two bots trading into each other, where one of them is updating to the bitcoin price much more quickly than the other, and doing big buys or sells based on that.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline starspirit

• Financial markets pro over 20 years
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: starspirit
As I understand it from their forum, one custodians wall accidentally hit another custodians wall at some point in last few days. That may also help explain a one-off spike in volume if that's what occurred (?).

Offline roadscape

Its not fake volume.  Its probably done by bots but the trades are real and bter is getting .2% of them.  Looks like bter has got a couple thousand dollars worth of nubits this morning.  Good for them, help them recover from that NXT hack.

This is the kind of volume we want to see in bitUSD.  Right now Nubits is being used far more than us.

I heard that organizations will sometimes make deals w/ exchanges for free trading. Not sure if that's the case with NuBits.
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
Its not fake volume.  Its probably done by bots but the trades are real and bter is getting .2% of them.  Looks like bter has got a couple thousand dollars worth of nubits this morning.  Good for them, help them recover from that NXT hack.

This is the kind of volume we want to see in bitUSD.  Right now Nubits is being used far more than us.

sorry, but trading via bots is not used!
the only use at the moment is to buy Nushares.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

If not perhaps even advertised in the main banner, even we need to come together as a community to pay for it. )

need serious consideration

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
Wow, almost 2.3M$ worth of Nubits as per CMC. A volume of 1550BTC traded in the last 24 hours...

That's a large community of bag holders there.

Well, good for those who will cash out first.

right hand changed to lefe hand......No one is really buying that .

With Bitcoin going down heavy, main page coinmarketcap.com placement and with NuBits having a decentralised pegged asset available that most haven't worked out is a ponzi, that could definitely be genuine volume.

This is a great time for marketing pegged assets.

(BTSX at 4 doesn't actually market pegged assets nearly as much as 'Nubits $1.01' does down at wherever they are.
Even going to BitShares-X.info doesn't tell you that. BitUSD $0.99 really needs to be on the main page. If not perhaps even advertised in the main banner, even we need to come together as a community to pay for it. )
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 01:09:40 pm by Empirical1.1 »

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile
Wow, almost 2.3M$ worth of Nubits as per CMC. A volume of 1550BTC traded in the last 24 hours...

That's a large community of bag holders there.

Well, good for those who will cash out first.

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile
I don't think there's a video of this guy, period. Or even a real identity. In fact, this is one of the only pictures I've found.

Sunny King is a race car driver?  ???
https://www.decentralized.tech/ -> Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, Blogs, Etc.
https://www.cryptohun.ch/ -> Tradable Blockchain Asset PvP Card Game

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I don't think there's a video of this guy, period. Or even a real identity. In fact, this is one of the only pictures I've found.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Sunny King just weighed in on NuBits, calling it the Peercoin ecosystem's first "DAC". And so the "DAC" term continues to spread far and wide.

http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=3440.msg33283#msg33283

Is there a video proving they are not holding a gun to his head?
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Sunny King just weighed in on NuBits, calling it the Peercoin ecosystem's first "DAC". And so the "DAC" term continues to spread far and wide.

http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=3440.msg33283#msg33283

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
SHIT !!!

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
Well, there are a few reasons, such as parking incentives.
parking incentives - is a good, should I say great, idea, imo.

Too many cars moving around, might be my city only, but, way too many cars moving around.

Parking incentives - is a great idea to save the planet... who will want to use his/her car if we have parking incentives!
 And now with NuBits we have!

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Well, there are a few reasons, such as parking incentives.
parking incentives - is a good, should I say great, idea, imo.

Too many cars moving around, might be my city only, but, way too many cars moving around.

Parking incentives - is a great idea to save the planet... who will want to use his/her car if we have parking incentives!
 And now with NuBits we have found the solution!

« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 04:49:36 am by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.