Author Topic: NuBits  (Read 80048 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Since i have found nubits i can sleep again. i have 50 % btc and 50 % nubits and it's always the same in usd. and if btc is rising or falling like an idiot so i sell or by some btc or nubits. And it works. Hope both btc and nubits live long.
when you find the next big thing...  let us known...

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile
Since i have found nubits i can sleep again. i have 50 % btc and 50 % nubits and it's always the same in usd. and if btc is rising or falling like an idiot so i sell or by some btc or nubits. And it works. Hope both btc and nubits live long.

Too much time wasted in this community worrying about other villages.  I wish Nubits all the best, my focus is BTS and bitUSD.

Offline Reiner

• View Profile

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Gliss is making the "all" list the one that appears by default!

Now a lot more people will compare things like what % of the time it can be bought/sold at parity and what kind of extreme conditions the system can withstand and preserve bitUSD/nubit value.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Chronos

NuShares just listed separately on the main coinmarketcap page, but they share a blockchain with NuBits right?

If that's the case we would have a higher chance of getting BitUSD on the main page now too.
This is correct, and I agree. NBT (the pegged asset) and BitUSD (the pegged asset) really ought to be on the same page.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
If you saw what brian+cass+marketing bros were up to I think you'd be ok with waiting another month or so before a "big" push. I hate vague promises of "something big is coming", but actually...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

We will quickly start loosing our launch benefit window for marketing by the end of Sept IMO.  I hope whatever they have cooking is VERY substantial.  Enough to overcome this lost opportunity.

+5%

Relax and enjoy the chance to spend one more paycheck at these prices.    ;)

The window they plan to open is to a whole new world of users who have never even heard of coinmarketcap.

This, in turn, will place BTSX at #2 on coinmarketcap and constitute the real cryptogeek "launch benefit window" you are talking about.

"Roads?  Where we're going they don't need roads!"

Stan吹牛逼 牛逼破了

This is even more appropriate today then when it was first published.
Thanks for remembering it!  :)

We don't control the decisions made by daily traders.
We only control the excellence of our product.
And that has been steadily increasing.
Whatever the value proposition was when people first decided to buy
Is far more true today!

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

lzr1900

If you saw what brian+cass+marketing bros were up to I think you'd be ok with waiting another month or so before a "big" push. I hate vague promises of "something big is coming", but actually...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

We will quickly start loosing our launch benefit window for marketing by the end of Sept IMO.  I hope whatever they have cooking is VERY substantial.  Enough to overcome this lost opportunity.

+5%

Relax and enjoy the chance to spend one more paycheck at these prices.    ;)

The window they plan to open is to a whole new world of users who have never even heard of coinmarketcap.

This, in turn, will place BTSX at #2 on coinmarketcap and constitute the real cryptogeek "launch benefit window" you are talking about.

"Roads?  Where we're going they don't need roads!"

Stan吹牛逼 牛逼破了

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
NuShares just listed separately on the main coinmarketcap page, but they share a blockchain with NuBits right?

If that's the case we would have a higher chance of getting BitUSD on the main page now too.

Offline mhps

• View Profile
I mean that you will need an increasing number of buyers day after day just to buy the new generated from interest nubits, the moment that you will have more nubits generated than the buyers can buy, it will be the moment this ponzi will colapse, the interest rate will rise even more to keep the price down but all those new generated nubits will be even harder to be sold.
Fair point, so we worked on a solution to burn NuBits
If you are interested it is currently a proposal for NuShareholders to consider. You can find it in our forum (discuss.nubits.org)

Yep. The community works. 30% the shares will be sold at very low prices.

Just when I thought you little OlBugs were all removed ...  :)

I see the entire cryptocommunity an ecological continuum. Bitshares is just the next village from where I usually hang out.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I mean that you will need an increasing number of buyers day after day just to buy the new generated from interest nubits, the moment that you will have more nubits generated than the buyers can buy, it will be the moment this ponzi will colapse, the interest rate will rise even more to keep the price down but all those new generated nubits will be even harder to be sold.
If you are interested it is currently a proposal for NuShareholders to consider. You can find it in our forum (discuss.nubits.org)

Just when I thought you little OlBugs were all removed ...  :)
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline cybnate

• Observer
    • View Profile
    • Nubits website
If you are interested it is currently a proposal for NuShareholders to consider. You can find it in our forum (discuss.nubits.com)

Edit: typo
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 08:53:50 am by cybnate »

chryspano

chryspano

Nubits can issue NBT more than America's GDP as long as "the share holder agrees".

You got it wrong. NuNet can generate NBT more than America's GDP as long as "the share holder agrees". Those NBT don't enter circulation unless someone pays $1/NBT to buy or paid out as interest. If they don't enter circulation, for all practical purposes they don't exist.

right.... that goes without saying,because circulation means buy and sell.

You seem to miss the point that a Nubit sold by the bot to enter circulation is backed up by 1 USD cash -- paid by the initial buyer.

You seem to miss the point that every nubit that comes to existence from interest is backed by thin air.

Also don't forget that the majority of nushares was delivered to a closed club of insiders.

Offline mhps

• View Profile
Nubits can issue NBT more than America's GDP as long as "the share holder agrees".

You got it wrong. NuNet can generate NBT more than America's GDP as long as "the share holder agrees". Those NBT don't enter circulation unless someone pays $1/NBT to buy or paid out as interest. If they don't enter circulation, for all practical purposes they don't exist.

right.... that goes without saying,because circulation means buy and sell.

You seem to miss the point that a Nubit sold by the bot to enter circulation is backed up by 1 USD cash -- paid by the initial buyer.

Offline mhps

• View Profile