Author Topic: Assert Exception  (Read 1745 times)

Offline UE63qL2bTSmfncApZ3VG

• View Profile
everything is documented in the code .. no whitepaper yet .. as some rules change a lot in recent days ..

Or the forums... would be nice if someone was following my posts / code / questions like this and updated the wiki :)

How do you expect a delegate to upgrade their program to a non-documented version?

I am considering to vote a delegate who reads every commit on git.

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Once I get the DNS DAC thing straightened out and behind me I hope to have new inspiration.

Take this for example.  It could be put in a FAQ with the error message but otherwise there isn't a good place to put it.  We probably need to redo the whole market peg documentation now that it has started to settle out and is no longer speculation.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline bytemaster

everything is documented in the code .. no whitepaper yet .. as some rules change a lot in recent days ..

Or the forums... would be nice if someone was following my posts / code / questions like this and updated the wiki :)
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline jernau

• View Profile
Is this documented anywhere? Tripped me up too.
PTS: PgiEykg2RATYwWYhFtyNRqwSxQyEApLSmW

Offline bytemaster

Code: [Select]
Order failed: Assert Exception (10) this->amount >= (BTS_BLOCKCHAIN_MINIMUM_SHORT_ORDER_SIZE):
I see this exception when I short BitRMB

Minimum short order size is 100 BTSX ($4 USD) (trying to avoid dusting)
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline UE63qL2bTSmfncApZ3VG

• View Profile
Code: [Select]
Order failed: Assert Exception (10) this->amount >= (BTS_BLOCKCHAIN_MINIMUM_SHORT_ORDER_SIZE):
I see this exception when I short BitRMB