Author Topic: Wallet is out of sync  (Read 6854 times)

Offline zvs

• View Profile
I cant connect either.   Very frustrating.

edit /users/xxx/appdata/roaming/protoshares/protoshares.conf

or /home/xxx/.protoshares/protoshares.conf

and put

addnode=5.9.24.81

at the bottom
Pls to join Primedice 3 and frolic about merrily whilst gambling awe-inspiring quantities of bitcoins. The power of Christ compels you.

I have a dogecoin p2pool at Nogleg.

Offline mitao

• View Profile
It usually takes some time. Be patient.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
I cant connect either.   Very frustrating.
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

Offline forestearth

• View Profile
We downloaded the new wallet and are testing it out.

Offline testz

Hello, I am sorry, but this is unacceptable since your organization positions itself as --you should use us because we are more fair than the other guys-- I am writing a news report on fraudulent crypto-currencies, however, I will give you guys 1 chance to fix this ongoing problem immediately otherwise people need to know about this alt-coin. I am also aware of other incidents like starting mining ahead of everyone else when they were told that would not be the case. Waiting for correct instructions to be able to mine by Monday morning.

how about you actually read http://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=912.0 this thread?

also, what news site are you writing for?

expecting an answer with proof by monday morning :D

My client says no block source available?  Whats going on?  How do I fix it?  Thanks in advance...

how about you actually read http://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=912.0 this thread?

Offline Knox500

• View Profile
Hello, I am sorry, but this is unacceptable since your organization positions itself as --you should use us because we are more fair than the other guys-- I am writing a news report on fraudulent crypto-currencies, however, I will give you guys 1 chance to fix this ongoing problem immediately otherwise people need to know about this alt-coin. I am also aware of other incidents like starting mining ahead of everyone else when they were told that would not be the case. Waiting for correct instructions to be able to mine by Monday morning.

My client says no block source available?  Whats going on?  How do I fix it?  Thanks in advance...

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline forestearth

• View Profile

Offline bytemaster

We have seen this issue and are setting up more seed nodes.  Our seed node is up with capacity to spare so I don't know what is causing this behavior.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline forestearth

• View Profile
Ill make a donation. If someone can show me how to fix all the wallet connection problems and start. Thanks again. Freshly downloaded for the second time. Added nodes. still no connection....

Offline forestearth

• View Profile
Hello I am having a ridiculously difficult time getting the wallet to connect to the network. I have followed instructions to correct the problem. My computer is fine. My internet is fine. Is this an attempt to not allow people to mine these early shares? Please advise asap. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Claire

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
From console (Help -> Debug -> Console):
addnode 168.63.12.227:80 add

Please refer to the sticky post in this board by favdesu.
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline hargames

• View Profile
Hello i open the wallet but when i open it, it appears  " Out of sync" and in the bar donwstairs is says "No block source available" and "2 weeks behind" next to it.Please is there anything that i need to do extra?