Author Topic: BTSX coin withdraws from BTER  (Read 15341 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I also need bootstrap funds. Could someone help me out?

My account key is:BTSX5fGR8KRN9XUj1xPiVWY91FicUkSEobPtZmooZY4ANXsMSRZ8fW
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6439.0

Offline hama

• View Profile
I also need bootstrap funds. Could someone help me out?

My account key is:BTSX5fGR8KRN9XUj1xPiVWY91FicUkSEobPtZmooZY4ANXsMSRZ8fW

Offline robrigo

Thank you so much! I will send you the .5 back once I am all set up.

BitShares is a very interesting concept. I am a bit concerned about what the SEC may think of this all, but I am intrigued none the less.

Thanks again!

No problem. I don't think the SEC will come knocking anytime soon (maybe if / when crypto securities are distributed on the exchange but that is a long ways off).

Offline mrspecks

• View Profile
Thank you so much! I will send you the .5 back once I am all set up.

BitShares is a very interesting concept. I am a bit concerned about what the SEC may think of this all, but I am intrigued none the less.

Thanks again!

Offline robrigo

Hey guys,

Just exploring Bitshares and I have the same problem. Can someone send a few to my account to get started?

my #s  BTSX6QEiygkT2WGL8pijHHofuq3nPHZLRtJRLguqHdukMkTt5PLbFG

Side note - this is a huge barrier to getting started that many would not be able to overcome...

Thanks,

EDIT - just to be clear, I bought some BTSX coins from Cryptsy and would like to "fund" my account so that it is registered. I wish this was a bit more user freindly.

Hey, welcome to the future. Give me your unregistered name and I will send you the BTSX you need. Also, for future reference to anyone reading this, please post requests for registration BTSX here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6439.510;topicseen.

Nevermind, I just used your forum name to add you as an unregistered contact to my directory. I sent 0.5 BTSX to you.

Offline robrigo

Hey guys,

Just exploring Bitshares and I have the same problem. Can someone send a few to my account to get started?

Side note - this is a huge barrier to getting started that many would not be able to overcome...

Thanks,

EDIT - just to be clear, I bought some BTSX coins from Cryptsy and would like to "fund" my account so that it is registered. I wish this was a bit more user freindly.

Hey, welcome to the future. Give me your unregistered name and I will send you the BTSX you need. Also, for future reference to anyone reading this, please post requests for registration BTSX here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6439.510;topicseen.

Offline mrspecks

• View Profile
Hey guys,

Thanks,

« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 07:30:09 pm by mrspecks »

Offline robrigo

Got it thanks robrigo. However it seems they have jacked up the price :(

"Transaction Fee for registration: 0.5 BTSX "

Go into preferences and change your transaction fee to 0.1. I think that lower transaction fee == slower processing time, as those who pay more have priority or something. Can anyone confirm?

Glad to help. Would you please support our Thunderclap campaign in return? https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/15467-a-new-financial-world
Awesome that worked! The registration was instant. Appreciate your help, I will send you back the amount as soon as I withdraw some from my bter account.

Offline Will

• View Profile

Go into preferences and change your transaction fee to 0.1. I think that lower transaction fee == slower processing time, as those who pay more have priority or something. Can anyone confirm?

Awesome that worked! The registration was instant. Appreciate your help, I will send you back the amount as soon as I withdraw some from my bter account.

Offline robrigo

Offline Will

• View Profile

Offline robrigo

Hello everyone. I seem to be having this same problem with not being able to withdraw from BTER because it requires a registered name, but I can't register the name because I can't get my BTSX into my account. If anyone can help me out here I will greatly appreciate it and pay you the amount back once I have access to my funds. Thank you

BTSX7ia3wNfhCRD5qiQzerjHPiyfqvpg5KpyKAWYFFcqseB2fetMV8

What's your unregistered account name as well?

Offline Will

• View Profile
Hello everyone. I seem to be having this same problem with not being able to withdraw from BTER because it requires a registered name, but I can't register the name because I can't get my BTSX into my account. If anyone can help me out here I will greatly appreciate it and pay you the amount back once I have access to my funds. Thank you

BTSX7ia3wNfhCRD5qiQzerjHPiyfqvpg5KpyKAWYFFcqseB2fetMV8

Offline Majormax

• View Profile
BTER withdrawals: This might save somebody a lot of time.... I made 5 failed attempts to withdraw, before I realised a KEY ISSUE.

BTER do NOT use BTSX account addresses  , ONLY the registered NAME.

To withdraw, your account name must be registered with the BTSX blockchain,
and it must be entered (all lower case of course), in the BTER withdrawal box.

No need for a memo, no spaces, just the registered name.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 01:45:26 pm by Majormax »