Author Topic: ===Introduce our delegate team ---Out of Control===  (Read 4877 times)

Offline mtang

• BTSX id:mtang
    • View Profile
good idea, will vote for you

Thank you a lot.
Have send you some FUND. Have FUND. Have fun.  :D
BTSX:wallet_approve_delegate btsx.outofcontrol true
DNS :wallet_account_set_approval mtang true
感谢给我们的受托人团队“失控”btsx.outofcontro以及she.bitrose投票。请关注FUND数字资产运作计划//立足兢兢业业的standby delegate//weibo ID:汤O包

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

Offline amencon

• View Profile
Currently .. mine are publishing accordint to BMs price rulea but at least when the feeds are older than 45 minutes .. unfortunatelly .. it seems i am way ahead of others .. you can see the rate /24h in bitsharesblocks.com

Further, some have a payrate way below 100%
Yeah I've been tweaking my script also.  A day or 2 ago I was at something like 110 feed updates a day hah.  Turns out I was losing money at that rate so I've made some changes, now I might have gone a bit too far down, going to wait for a bit longer and see before I make another change.

Offline cryptillionaire

• View Profile
Currently .. mine are publishing accordint to BMs price rulea but at least when the feeds are older than 45 minutes .. unfortunatelly .. it seems i am way ahead of others .. you can see the rate /24h in bitsharesblocks.com

Also forgot about the cost of running a server and the potential cost of validated fiat price feeds via a forex data feed service (thousands), so I think in a couple years time we'll maybe see delegates paying a lot of expenses for maintaining constant data feeds.. time to campaign! : P

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline cryptillionaire

• View Profile
issue is also: what price should the delegates publish!?
there is just no external source, is there?!?
Assuming it's currently 0.1btsx per feed published currently and a current maximum delegate pay per block of 2.46 BTSX, earning the delegate 210.44 btsx/day, so 210.44/0.1=2104.4 feed publishes/day = paying for a feed publish every 1.5mins.

What's the average time between delegates publishing their feeds?

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline mtang

• View Profile
That's a good question. Until now I haven't the best answer.
感谢给我们的受托人团队“失控”btsx.outofcontro以及she.bitrose投票。请关注FUND数字资产运作计划//立足兢兢业业的standby delegate//weibo ID:汤O包

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline mtang

• View Profile
So that is what the FUND asset is for.  +5%

Can standby delegates publish feeds?
I think standby delegates can publish feeds but only acitve delegates' feeds are considered by system.

iHashFury

So that is what the FUND asset is for.  +5%

Can standby delegates publish feeds?

Offline xfund

• View Profile
    • FUND投票基金
  • BitShares: xfund
Asset:FUND

Offline mtang

• View Profile
Our team menbers are ebit and me. We are from china. First please forgive my poor English below

We are committed to participate in everything related to the promotion and Btsx system and re-development activities. Not limited to the following we have undertaken.

Promot Btsx.
Help each one who want to be a delegate, who want to contribute to the stability of the Btsx system.
Now Btsx 101 active delegates has been stabile.  However system security and stability requires more obscure standby delegates to make the system more safty and stable. But the rules have been decided delegates after 101 have no incomes.

The delegates need to stand the cost of renting servers. Standby delegates need to always be concerned about the official release of the new versions of the clients to update the delegate client. Also should give a lot of assets (bitUSD, bitCNY, bitBTC etc.) feed prices and make sure that the standby delegates and the active delegates have the same standard.

For these reasons above, I initiated a event for standby delegates giving some feedback (FUND assets) as award in chinese community.
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=9097.0

FUND asset will play a greater role on interaction between the active delegate team and standby delegates. Let's  look ahead.

We will donate our delegates' income 10% to FUND asset & 10% to standby delegates.

We are running two delegate accounts on separate servers . one in Shanghai another in Zhengzhou.

Delegates Account Name: she.bitrose和btsx.outofcontrol
All 80% payrate.

Code: [Select]
wallet_account_set_approval btsx.outofcontrol true
wallet_account_set_approval she.bitrose true

You can click links below to vote us if you have installed the GUI client.
Approve btsx.outofcontrol
Approve she.bitrose

Thank you for your voting. Hope you guys can support our team and love our ideas.  +5%

topic on how we run the FUND asset to make Btsx delegates better<In chinese>https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=9136.0

« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 01:34:02 am by mtang »