Author Topic: The benefits of sport  (Read 2671 times)

38PTSWarrior

That sounds good. I believe the mountains in your area are breathtaking, with a lot of large leaved plants, lush and tropical. With rainbows and little waterfalls.
Then suddenly Shakira is there making a new video and you take a break from biking and have a beer with the crazy happy crowd. Everyone laughs and the people pass the maria around. Soon later you are back on the bike driving downhill. The break are fine tuned, precision handling, adrenaline.
Back in the city it's time to kick back on the balcony and eat. What a nice day it was!

Offline megadeth92

Hey guys !
I love to ride bike.
Since 3 months ago I'm doing mtb (mountain biking). I use frequently the Runstastic road bike app (for android).
Sports are BASICs for human's life if you want to be healthy.
I use my urban bike (like an mtb too ) for all the "in city" activities: To go to University, job and other places here in Colombia.
(sorry for my english...)
Account: jdroa92

38PTSWarrior

This cute or peaceful sounding Tabata has given me the megaburn! I feel like my muscles are falling off :D
I believe in plant food now. To keep the body alkaline (opposit of sour). Also they kill my rainforest for my cow, that's no good.

If I could afford steak, I would it it every day, but I need to give my cells a break to recover. You know when you eat sour food then the body takes
phosphor from the bones I just learned. I think a good idea is, to eat only one time per week meat. Yes that's good. The rest nuts, spinache, oatmeal, bananas, apples. But what I don't like is that vegetables and fruits are so pricey compared to oatmeal.

I don't buy sweets since a few weeks.
The martial arts are gettig better (coordination, speed)
The next time I speak up when I see violence I want to be able to defend myself properly.
I need DACs because with money I can live in a safer area and buy veggies and fruit.

38PTSWarrior

i can roll quicker than most people. I want that it sucks enough air, not that it is too tight. But I use normal paper because I'm so poor I cannot afford blunts hehe
E: And only when I'm high as the sky I will imagine the song eye of the tiger and this breaks the couchlock, boom
But with my new tabatatimer.com.. so compfy personal trainer in the website saying start/stop.

1. Smoke all the blunt
2. Imagine the song eye of the tiger
3. go to tabatatimer.com
4. Start

« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 02:38:15 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

merockstar

I've made a sport out of blunt rolling.

It strengthens my fingers.

After a good workout I can really feel the burn.

38PTSWarrior

T a b a t a

wow that was good. Yesterday I tried it already with crunches which I almost never train (don't like the feeling), and today I did 3 tabatas, squatts, overhead lifting big wood and dry swimming while lying over a bench, lifting up/down, very good for the back.

This is relaxing, especially now where my boat suffered a hard hit but we were able to escape with losses, alive and healthy :|

What a burn! I didn't give up and made all rounds, at the end I screamed like a pro because it comes in different than my normal 3x8 reps program. From now on tabatta boom chacka ay yo

38PTSWarrior

What a nice vibe here everybody. Tabata sounds good, I never heard of it before. Will do it tomorrow.
And the diet: Since I learned about fat, protein and carbs, and especially how much is inside which food, it's easy. Dry fruits instead of chocolate, nuts for protein, minerals and fat, oatmeal for carbs which last long etc.

I forgot to tell you that I walk a lot, that's why I have the cardio already, but I had back pain, and for this I needed muscles which are now showing. They need energy and burn fat, it's a chain of effects, wonderful :D

I'm cheating a little with creatine.. Am feeling a bit like the Belgium cows with the muscles haha

Yeah I drink water from the tab every day but outside buttermilk (addicted).

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
Yes! I am only eating oatmeal, dates, smoked fish and after a while you get so balanced. For now I shy away from cardio, give me some months to get friends with the idea :D

Start with a bycicle, its great and you can do it on your own. Also about the diet, dont be too hard on yourself - eat (almost) anything you want really, just if you know its bad for you, then think of how much of it you actually eat and in what time frame. Also get it into habbit to read labels in the supermarekt and to understand them. That really helps when you choose products! And one more thing about the diet is what you drink - not everyone "likes" to drink water, but if you drink water (not juice or soke or whatever else), after a while youll undesrand that anythink else isnt even good enough to compare
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline cusknee

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cusknee
I've been working out off and on for more than 40 years and it really is  just as good for the mind and spirit as it is for the body. Great stress buster! Variety is also great. Have a look at Tabata training it's quick, fun and effective. Change things up every so often so you and your body don't get bored or complacent. Keep up the good work.

Offline robrigo

Today I can look back to the last 2-3 months and say, wonderful. Wonderful because I started to do push ups, squatts, and this every 2-3 days, depending on the muscle pain. After 20 years of couchlock it feels better than anything to activate all the muscle fibers and to tell my body to fix itself. Mind over matter (?)..

If you are like me 3 months ago, then I will tell you the trick. The trick is to start with one excercice that is ok for you. Then do this only so many times so that you are not feeling the feeling you get when you normally think about sports :D

Now just do this once a day. After 2-3 weeks you will be activated again from slowly degrading in your mid 30's. The spine, the bones, everything will start to reactivate and then it's fun and you can decide if you want to get more endurance or strength or whatever. But starting is important. I made little cards everywhere in the flat, that reminds me of always doing this every 2-3 days forever. The new life you know? Because moving the body is important and deserves a steady place in the life of a human.

Way to go, keep it up man! There is something to be said about the symbiosis of good mental and physical health. I know when I am feeling burned out or random bouts of existential depression, going for a run + lifting some weights does wonders. It also allows my body to "slow down" enough to focus on mental tasks after the exercise session. For me exercising also kick starts the metabolism, and makes sleep come easier at night.

We all have the potential, the hard part sometimes is being able to find the willpower to execute on said potential!

38PTSWarrior

Yes! I am only eating oatmeal, dates, smoked fish and after a while you get so balanced. For now I shy away from cardio, give me some months to get friends with the idea :D

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
Totaly! Sport is SUPER important, just like your diet. Dont forget your cardio - bycicle or swimming will do just great!
btsx - bitsharesrussia

38PTSWarrior

Today I can look back to the last 2-3 months and say, wonderful. Wonderful because I started to do push ups, squatts, and this every 2-3 days, depending on the muscle pain. After 20 years of couchlock it feels better than anything to activate all the muscle fibers and to tell my body to fix itself. Mind over matter (?)..

If you are like me 3 months ago, then I will tell you the trick. The trick is to start with one excercice that is ok for you. Then do this only so many times so that you are not feeling the feeling you get when you normally think about sports :D

Now just do this once a day. After 2-3 weeks you will be activated again from slowly degrading in your mid 30's. The spine, the bones, everything will start to reactivate and then it's fun and you can decide if you want to get more endurance or strength or whatever. But starting is important. I made little cards everywhere in the flat, that reminds me of always doing this every 2-3 days forever. The new life you know? Because moving the body is important and deserves a steady place in the life of a human.