Author Topic: $1.4 Million BitUSD buy order?!!  (Read 2211 times)

Offline Riverhead

Are the MM bots going to work as well for cross-BitAsset trading? e.g. BitUSD to BitBTC ?

I have a bot now that will do that. I've made it completely asset agnostic. I will commit the changes to it (and the btsx.py class) when it's run for a couple days. Right now I have it running against bitUSD:BTSX and bitCNY:BTSX but there's no reason it won't run against bitUSD:bitBTC.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 02:19:11 am by Riverhead »

Offline bytemaster

Are the MM bots going to work as well for cross-BitAsset trading? e.g. BitUSD to BitBTC ?

I am sure someone will run one...
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Riverhead

Got it. I'll make the fix. Thanks.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
LOL bm trusts my bot toooo much. Also someone at bter could make a killing manipulating the feed. Need to draft up that risk matrix...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

When will your bot hit github? Also, I fixed the bots I was working on and submitted a pull request. If you are scraping that in favor of real dev bots I'm cool with that too :). I'm still running mine though now that they work. Now that the bug for market bid data is fixed I can add get_lowest_bid to btsy.py woho!

It's just the one on github, except BM made some tweaks of his own.

I commented on your pull request - can you look up precision instead of assuming precision ratios is 10?
https://github.com/freetradebots/btsx_bots/pull/2/files#diff-598f30084986b5878fa6faf86fa2dc97R55
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Riverhead

LOL bm trusts my bot toooo much. Also someone at bter could make a killing manipulating the feed. Need to draft up that risk matrix...

When will your bot hit github? Also, I fixed the bots I was working on and submitted a pull request. If you are scraping that in favor of real dev bots I'm cool with that too :). I'm still running mine though now that they work. Now that the bug for market bid data is fixed I can add get_lowest_bid to btsy.py woho!

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

we need more exchanges supporting BTSX !

PS Is Brian making any progress ?  Is he in contact with the big crypto exchanges?

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline emailtooaj

Is this for real?!!!

*edit
Never mind, see it's a GUI display issue..lol
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 11:18:06 pm by emailtooaj »
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ