Author Topic: Beyond Bitcoin Show with Dan from 9-26. Lots of market talk. DO NOT MISS OUT  (Read 6158 times)

38PTSWarrior

Hey Fuzz, my biggest fan!
I see you already used the pic gamey, I'm so proud. Now I see the funny side of the "I killed the bank" too.

Staying hungry just means that you should always believe that you can still reach a goal, and because I listened so much to "eye of the tiger" recently, I used it (hanging tough, staying hungry),  and because Schwarzenegger said that and became "se govana of califona" :D

The other pictures are the vice president of the USA, who is responsible for the Rave Act, which says that when you rent out a party location and someone is using drugs there, that you are guilty of aiding the evildoers. I found him by searching for photos of people who got arrested for LSD use and trade. Then I looked for photos of people who are responsible for bringing these people to jail. I thought that I could find some indicators by looking at the faces, to find if I can tell from the looks, ahm, how the people tick, but yeah.. not possible...or maybe I need more material :D

I give the photo-for-soundcloud stick further to the next person, because I don't want t use gimp anymore today (it's difficult if you only do this once every few months) and because I don't know how to make it sharp and so on, and because gamey used it already (it's OK).

Edit: I thought the man looks a bit like the KFC Colonel hahahaha

Offline gamey

• View Profile

I don't get Staying hungry and not sure about Toast with a fingerlickin good.  Not many people would even get it.  I mean the show is basically based around Dan 4/5 of the time.  Just need a good picture of him.  I like the devilish beard look.  Put some text over it.  Beyond Bitcoin . 

Maybe instead of I killed the bank "I shot the bank" ?

I forked the bank!

+5%  Dan with his robot at side and a "I forked the bank" logo.  That'd be awesome.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

I don't get Staying hungry and not sure about Toast with a fingerlickin good.  Not many people would even get it.  I mean the show is basically based around Dan 4/5 of the time.  Just need a good picture of him.  I like the devilish beard look.  Put some text over it.  Beyond Bitcoin . 

I forked the bank!
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

38PTSWarrior

« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 08:15:36 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Things like that are good.  You want it to grab someone's attention.  I put on images because I assume it helps with search rankings on soundcloud etc but also maybe random people on soundcloud will have a listen.  Thats what "I killed the bank" is good for... not like an official logo. 

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
nooo... damn perception.. Maybe I can come up with something else later.
nah it's not that bad at second glance.

38PTSWarrior

nooo... damn perception.. Maybe I can come up with something else later.

Offline Mysto

• View Profile

hi gamey, hope you have a good day.

Looks like Dan is holding a boxing glove for a boxing promo at first glance.  I wonder how many other people will do a double take sorta thing.   I'll start using it on new episodes.  Thank you !.

edit - This is a little too small and scales up being fuzzy.  I'll use it any way but it if a bigger picture could be found ...

Haha yea I thought he was getting hit in the face with a boxing glove.

38PTSWarrior

:) I did not see the boxing glove, to me it looked like he is a puppeteer (roboteer). Boxing is a fair sport, follows rules.. why not

Offline gamey

• View Profile

hi gamey, hope you have a good day.

Looks like Dan is holding a boxing glove for a boxing promo at first glance.  I wonder how many other people will do a double take sorta thing.   I'll start using it on new episodes.  Thank you !.

edit - This is a little too small and scales up being fuzzy.  I'll use it any way but it if a bigger picture could be found ...
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 04:30:56 pm by gamey »

38PTSWarrior

« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 10:28:51 am by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Could you change the photo of bytemaster in Soundcloud where it say's "I killed the bank"? I think bytemaster and many others didn't like it. I also don't like it, thx

I put it up on 2 shows.  Not sure where bytemaster stands.  It is a joke but I decided against adding it to the latest show.  However, since it bothers you, it would be nice if you came up with an alternative ?  Create an image of cover-art for me to use, please. 

38PTSWarrior

Could you change the photo of bytemaster in Soundcloud where it say's "I killed the bank"? I think bytemaster and many others didn't like it. I also don't like it, thx
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 08:02:05 pm by 38PTSWarrior »