Author Topic: New rivals )  (Read 5489 times)

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
you complitly underestimate my trading skills  :D :D :D but never the less i take it with a smile  :)

As to answer your question - have you ever heard the expression - "there is always the one" ?
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
I think it will be quite a popular coin

Want to sell me all your bitshares so that you can go buy more of it? ;)

obviously..... not. But if i actually saw this on an IPO i would invest o later on dump it. In any case i think we should be moree accepting to other projects. In fact its great that people do this kind of things, it shows that there is a need for it in the market. And rivaly is always good cause you have something to compare yourself to

If everyone thought the same way there would be no pump... as Nash would also argue that if you think that way im sure others to do and thus using game probability the valuations drop towards 0 over time of these IPO's. If you really thought it had value you wouldn't get in to simply dump it but get in to hold similar to what you're doing with BTSX. Sooner or later you will lose your shirt by participating in these IPOs which tend to try to draw in sheep for a quick buck.. but who is going to be the sucker for your quick buck if everyone tries to make that quick buck?
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile

obviously..... not. But if i actually saw this on an IPO i would invest o later on dump it. In any case i think we should be moree accepting to other projects. In fact its great that people do this kind of things, it shows that there is a need for it in the market. And rivaly is always good cause you have something to compare yourself to
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Looks fairly premature.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile
Not so sure, wether mining is wrong or right is one thing, but wether 90% of the crypto community still believe in mining thats another and a fact still to be proven wrong.....

That 90% is diminishing slowly, until, suddenly all at once. I will not be holding the bag on eXocoin.  What does this coin offer that is not already out there? All I see are screenshtots of a slightly nicer bitcoin qt wallet.

BTC<->EXO decentral market within GUI at the very least... no one is saying this is "creme de la creme" but its a very highly tech coin witch is very similar to btsx

If I had to guess it is not truly a decentralized exchange. That's the new rage with new coins coming out... calling something a decentralized exchange and connecting to a centralized exchange via API to make that happen. Correct me if I am wrong, but it isn't much different from actually using a centralized exchange.
https://www.decentralized.tech/ -> Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, Blogs, Etc.
https://www.cryptohun.ch/ -> Tradable Blockchain Asset PvP Card Game

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
Not so sure, wether mining is wrong or right is one thing, but wether 90% of the crypto community still believe in mining thats another and a fact still to be proven wrong.....

That 90% is diminishing slowly, until, suddenly all at once. I will not be holding the bag on eXocoin.  What does this coin offer that is not already out there? All I see are screenshtots of a slightly nicer bitcoin qt wallet.

BTC<->EXO decentral market within GUI at the very least... no one is saying this is "creme de la creme" but its a very highly tech coin witch is very similar to btsx 
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline sschechter

• View Profile

BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Is it just me, or does this not look like a threat whatsoever? The website looks janky, the wallet looks boring, words are spelled wrong...and it doesn't seem to have any features directly comparable to BTSX. Does it have market pegged assets or something?

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile

btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline fussyhands

• View Profile
mining? DITW = dead in the water [/cite]

Agreed.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
mining? DITW = dead in the water [/cite]

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
http://exocoin.org/index.php?s=openbeta

what do you people think? I downloaded the beta client, looks interesting, not as cool as btsx but has its own pluses, for example, in being user friendly
btsx - bitsharesrussia