Author Topic: Bitcoin at $330 ?  (Read 12176 times)

Offline jckj

• View Profile
Now below $300 " who have delt my opion about bitocion will $300 ~¥100 。 Now chances coming. Btsxers should do more effect .

Offline jokb235

• View Profile
Well, if BTC goes to double digits, LTC will fall below BTSX. If only Ripple wasn't so resilient...  :-\

Why don't you get some Ripple then? I'll give you 31 so you can get started.

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
I don't even know if this is possible, I'd love to see a DAC make it easy for Bitcoin users to extend their life by getting involved in the Bitshares ecosystem.
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I think it's going to double digits.  The last 2 bubbles were actually 1 bubble, the willy report being true would explain the lack of demand, because a big chuck of it was never real.  You never know though a big announcement could rescue it at any time, but I wouldn't bet on it, so I'm not.  Sold my last coins yesterday after holding for 2 years.  Bitcoin needs a price reset.

You know, I also think a lot of casual holders were waiting for some huge exponential gain as soon as Amazon or Paypal, etc., broke down and started accepting it. Now we've basically seen Paypal do this, though not full scale. And what effect did this have on the price? Those holders realized it isn't going to be that easy to force up the price.

I think this is a great opportunity for BitShares, though not without challenges.

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
Well, if BTC goes to double digits, LTC will fall below BTSX. If only Ripple wasn't so resilient...  :-\

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
What a great opportunity for our Vegas team over the next 3 days.
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline matt608

• View Profile
I think it's going to double digits.  The last 2 bubbles were actually 1 bubble, the willy report being true would explain the lack of demand, because a big chuck of it was never real.  You never know though a big announcement could rescue it at any time, but I wouldn't bet on it, so I'm not.  Sold my last coins yesterday after holding for 2 years.  Bitcoin needs a price reset. 

jaran

my prediction its rebound from 250 to 400 -500 and then in 2015 with collapse of SP500 it crash to 100$
it will be time to buy alot

Looks like we might see $250 here shortly as it just broke below $290

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
I read on reddit that all the Chinese exchanges are using bots to lower the price to $0 in order to build up their reserves. We can be glad that BitsharesX is it's own decentralized exchange.
BTSX TipMe: bluebit

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
Sea of red.

Offline Crossover

• View Profile
my prediction its rebound from 250 to 400 -500 and then in 2015 with collapse of SP500 it crash to 100$
it will be time to buy alot

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
16 hours later -- BTC is approaching $300. Madness. When will it end?

...I just hope it doesn't take BTSX down with it. BTSX is down, but not nearly as bad as BTC.

Offline Crossover

• View Profile
Debt > Goodwill
need several decades to beat Fed owners :)

Offline MartinZ

• View Profile
Hello,
as an active supporter and holder of bitshares, but also an ex-trader of derivatives, it seems to me that it is in the best interest of the whole cryptoworld to quickly adopt access to shorting. That, and only that can stop the chaos and make the prices stabilize. As long as only a handful know how to short bitcoin (possibly the ones with thicker wallets and access to other forms of capital), not to mention shorting other cryptos, things will tend to get out of hand easily.  Now what we're seeing is beaten up high-hopes vs. quick profit and the latter always wins. Just my two cents or satoshis or...

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Bitcoin just falling apart, and its taking everything else down with it. 
Crypto land is a massive sea of red right now.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads