Author Topic: Where can I download the newest wallet?  (Read 2896 times)

Offline testz

today, i found that i was not the only one who has this problem.  :'(   

the program is that the PTS wallet is incompatible with the window8.1 system on my computer.

can 3I develop a new wallet program which can solve my problem, or i have to think about the other ways, like changing a system.

sorry for my English, i might not convey all the meanings i try to say perfectly.

Thank you for your hard work, especially for your patient help.

Even if the PTS wallet is not compatitble, the installer _should_ at least run.  From your error message, it is likely your downloaded file is corrupted or blocked by an anti-virus.  Norton antivirus, for example, has this SONAR risk-based speculation about a software.  Disable such feature.  Check that your downloaded file is complete eg file size matches.

Yes, antivirus can be a problem, because PTS client has build-in miner.

Re download installer from: https://github.com/BitShares/BitShares-PTS/releases/download/v1.0.0/BitShares-PTS-1.0.0-win32-setup.exe
Check downloaded file with https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0afdf2651dba8c031ab7f4d8ef2905c13e396bb6af8d1397122573e682846b20/analysis/

Check sum should be SHA256: 0afdf2651dba8c031ab7f4d8ef2905c13e396bb6af8d1397122573e682846b20

Don't worry Baidu-International and ESET-NOD32 detect a variant of Win32/BitCoinMiner.BJ

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube

the program is that the PTS wallet is incompatible with the window8.1 system on my computer.

can 3I develop a new wallet program which can solve my problem, or i have to think about the other ways, like changing a system.

sorry for my English, i might not convey all the meanings i try to say perfectly.

Even if the PTS wallet is not compatitble, the installer _should_ at least run.  From your error message, it is likely your downloaded file is corrupted or blocked by an anti-virus.  Norton antivirus, for example, has this SONAR risk-based speculation about a software.  Disable such feature.  Check that your downloaded file is complete eg file size matches.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline Anytime

• View Profile
i have already tried this way for many times. it cannot work. Thank you so much

i still cannot run PTSwallet installment program on the system of my computer. but BTS has no such a problem, and other programs.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Does win8.1 have a "compatibility mode" for there applications?
you can check in the properties of the executable .. if you see a compatibility mode .. enable it and try again!

Offline Anytime

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
install the 32bit version (and leave alone the 64bit)

it that is not working then there is something wrong with your computer ..
maybe a firewall
maybe some antivirus shit
maybe some other privileged windows service preventing some features

without a debugger, crash report, no one can tell ..

//edit: I remember a case where someone hasn't installed internet explorer .. but that was related to BTSX and not PTS

Offline Anytime

• View Profile
when i try to start this program directly, the computer tells me that  this program cannot run on my computer.

And i try to start this program as the adminstrator, it tells me that windows cannot find this program.

i am gonna cry~

Offline Anytime

• View Profile
BTS wallet can run perfectly on my computer.

Offline Anytime

• View Profile
i bought the computer the day before yesterday. it's lenovo. and the system is window 8.1

i searched some ways to solve this problem on the internet, but all of them cannot work.   :'(

Offline Anytime

• View Profile
The detail is that  i clicked the program, and it cannot run.

there was a popup which said “此应用无法在你的电脑上运行”. it means that this programs cannot run on your computer.

Offline testz

Thanks

i tried to install PTS, and my new computer could not install this version. it cannot run on my computer.

i tried again and again, the program cannot run on my computer

BitShares-PTS-1.0.0-win32-setup.exe works at Windows 8 (x64) post screenshot.

If you don't give us details, how we can help you?

Offline Anytime

• View Profile
Thanks

i tried to install PTS, and my new computer could not install this version. it cannot run on my computer.

i tried again and again, the program cannot run on my computer

Offline testz

which one should i choose?  my win8 is 64.

when i try to install with the  BitShares-PTS-1.0.0-win32-setup.exe7.89 MB, it cannot work on my computer. the computer said:"the version is not suitable for this computer, please ask the soft designer for the suitable version"

but in the other versions, i cannot find anything i can install

All this it's 3 different software, it's depend from what you want to install PTS, X or DNS?

BitShares-PTS-1.0.0-win32-setup.exe works at Windows 8 (x64) post screenshot.

Offline Anytime

• View Profile
which one should i choose?  my win8 is 64.

when i try to install with the  BitShares-PTS-1.0.0-win32-setup.exe7.89 MB, it cannot work on my computer. the computer said:"the version is not suitable for this computer, please ask the soft designer for the suitable version"

but in the other versions, i cannot find anything i can install

Offline testz

my laptop was broken yesterday.

i bought a new one this morning. it's windows 8 system. i tried to download the BTS 0.4.12 version, but i couldn't download it.
And i tried to download PTS, still couldn't work.

can anyone give me some links, which can work? i need to download  PTS,BTS,NDS wallet. Thanks!

BitSharesX: http://www.bitshares-x.info
BitShares PTS: https://github.com/BitShares/BitShares-PTS/releases
BitShares DNS: http://keyid.info