Author Topic: Meetup List How to Best Use  (Read 1100 times)

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
I like the idea of collecting addresses/links to those meetups ... I know of at least one forum member (delulo) who has already given a (rather abstracted) talk about bitshares in munich (if i recall correctly)

I've emailed Brian to see how he would best like to utilize the contact information.  If we can offer value to the 60,000 members (along with other meetups that might be friendly to our project), it could be a large opportunity.
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I like the idea of collecting addresses/links to those meetups ... I know of at least one forum member (delulo) who has already given a (rather abstracted) talk about bitshares in munich (if i recall correctly)

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
There's roughly 500+ Meetup groups around the world, a few of us start mapping out all the contact information.  Anyone have any ideas how the list could be best used?

Examples:

1. Message each of the meetup organizers and ask if their group supports other payment technologies
2. Put together specific meet-up videos
3. Ask if the would like to participate in one of the dev hangouts
4. Some type of asset that could be shared with these meetups
5. Some type of BTSX airdrop
6. Insert ideas

It's a great opportunity to reach out to the greater Bitcoin community when we are ready.
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work