Main > Stakeholder Proposals

Marketing repost - Beyond Bitcoin Sponsorship

(1/4) > >>

fuzzy:

--- Quote from: legendface66 on October 13, 2014, 04:50:45 am ---Well, I'm not going to argue with you

--- End quote ---

Is it not worth it to answer the question though?  I mean...what you are asking...is that delegates subsist themselves to a platform based on a known rival.  This is completely NOT in their own self-interest if they do not at least know how LTBCoin works. 

Let's try to stay focused on what matters.

The best way to gain trust right now is to answer questions...

You want to earn Delegate Trust...right?

tonyk:

--- Quote from: legendface66 on October 13, 2014, 04:50:45 am ---Well, I'm not going to argue with you

--- End quote ---

No, please do...

Or am I too insignificant to do so?

legendface66:
Well, I'm not going to argue with you

tonyk:

--- Quote from: JoeyD on October 12, 2014, 09:08:23 pm ---So first off, I really hope I got this wrong. Sorry but I'm not that familiar with the LTB thing or the media-group they are trying to build.

Can someone explain to me how this LTBCoin thing works?  From the sound of it, I get the impression it is similar to the old Factory tokens that could only be spent in the factory store and using it to create lock-in.

If that's how it works, then I'm not supportive of that at all. That is one of the reasons we're in this mess we are trying to fix with the whole distributed concept. I do not want to help retrace the steps that led to the invention of the Federal reserve.

Another big issue for me is this Adam B Levine person and supporting him. How important and essential is he in all this?  I only know Adam B Levine from his posts on this forums and sometimes seeing his remarks on reddit and such, but that did not leave a favorable impression at all. Especially not how he seems to be so adamant at trying to antagonize the forums here. Like how he starts this whole drama-queen nonsense and persecution nonsense with "forum defense force" and crap like that. Reading the reactions, Adam apparently seems to have a lot of pull in the bitshares community and outside, but I honestly think there is something wrong with him.

So I hope someone can debunk my fears.  Otherwise supporting this plus the delegates supporting this would not be helping cause in trying to combat monopolies and corruption and help with the (re)distribution of powers.

EDIT
Just a disclaimer, I do not represent anyone other than myself. So if somebody wants to use my quote in any other way, I claim copyright and you have to point to my entire post.

--- End quote ---

Yee, as always JoeD you got it exactly right as usual and... unfortunately. It is my own opinion off course.

On the bolded question, I will just quote:

--- Quote from: legendface66 on October 13, 2014, 03:54:22 am ---The LTBCoin idea is great. It's distributed to the community in return for posting in the forums, commenting, producing articles and podcasts, working on the platform. Everyone is then incentivsed to bring value to the currency. I've been receiving rewards in LTBC for each episode produced but I haven't actually pursued sponsorship so I'm free riding right now.

--- End quote ---
And no Legendface66, you are not incentivized- you are given free factory tokens of no value and you are expected to bring value to them tokens to hopefully make them  worth a damn...

legendface66:
Yea, that obviously did come of terse. I was not threatening anything, just pointing out that wallet services tend to take these sponsor slots. Too informal I guess.

The LTBCoin idea is great. It's distributed to the community in return for posting in the forums, commenting, producing articles and podcasts, working on the platform. Everyone is then incentivsed to bring value to the currency. I've been receiving rewards in LTBC for each episode produced but I haven't actually pursued sponsorship so I'm free riding right now.

There's no lock in it's just another currency with a distribution model that encourages community participation. It could be used for anything and has no limitations attached beyond the limits of belief in it's value.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version