Author Topic: BitShares Music and/or NOTE logo. Any ideas?  (Read 23213 times)

Offline testz

Any preferences regard to shape and colour?

I know I am really new in here, but I feel like those designs with notes looks VERY much like new iTunes/ iOS8 Music App logos or BeatsMusic. They all seem to be red'ish and similar.

Nice to see you here  :) Probably colors should fit current design of http://bitsharesmusicfoundation.org or http://peertracks.com/

Offline Ika_design

• View Profile
Any preferences regard to shape and colour?

I know I am really new in here, but I feel like those designs with notes looks VERY much like new iTunes/ iOS8 Music App logos or BeatsMusic. They all seem to be red'ish and similar.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
edilliam pls try to scale this icons down to 16x16px ...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I've finished some more designs and included them with the others. I've made a sound wave in the shape of an "M" and an "N", liondani and feedthemcake's PTS and Play crossover designs and some mixes between "n" and "N" with musical notes including kickky's idea. Let me know what you guys think.

4th from the bottom... +5
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline edilliam

I've finished some more designs and included them with the others. I've made a sound wave in the shape of an "M" and an "N", liondani and feedthemcake's PTS and Play crossover designs and some mixes between "n" and "N" with musical notes including kickky's idea. Let me know what you guys think.

Offline amatoB

• View Profile
I just noticed the ProtoShares logo works well as a small icon and could be mistaken for a musical notation..

If we're not using it for PTS perhaps it could get a new life as Note logo? It would work well being recoloured and even would support mutilple colours if that is useful.

+5%

interesting!

Interesting idea, looks promising. It might be even better if the design has a direct connection to the music/Note theme. Can the p/d shape be modified to look more like either an 'N' or a note?

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline edilliam

« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 02:43:02 am by edilliam »

Offline feedthemcake

• View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I just noticed the ProtoShares logo works well as a small icon and could be mistaken for a musical notation..

If we're not using it for PTS perhaps it could get a new life as Note logo? It would work well being recoloured and even would support mutilple colours if that is useful.

Yeah it does look like a mirrored version of the musical notation for a "natural". Not sure if many people will know that or recognize that though. I've quickly knocked a version up. I like your idea too liondani of putting the play button in the middle. I'll be adding my idea for an "M" waveform as well as the community idea for a lowercase "n" note probably later tonight or tomorrow as well when I can find a spare hour or two.

good approach, play a bit more with this drafts ;)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline edilliam

Yeah it does look like a mirrored version of the musical notation for a "natural". Not sure if many people will know that or recognize that though. I've quickly knocked a version up. I like your idea too liondani of putting the play button in the middle. I'll be adding my idea for an "M" waveform as well as the community idea for a lowercase "n" note probably later tonight or tomorrow as well when I can find a spare hour or two.

Offline feedthemcake

• View Profile

+5%

interesting!

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

+5%