Author Topic: DAC Angels - BitShares PTS Stakeholders Group  (Read 33532 times)

Offline RejectKid

• View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
Re: DAC Angels - ProtoShares Stakeholders Group
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2013, 03:49:55 am »
Now that ProtoShares have largely been distributed, we would like to announce the formation of the ProtoShares Stakeholders Group.  This group will be restricted to those who have over 1000 PTS and would like to work with Invictus Innovations to increase the value of your shares.  We have some major plans in the works and would like you all to be involved.

Please send me a PM or contact us via our website so we can add you to this mailing list.   We are all partners now in the success of ProtoShares and we can do more by working together.

Anyway to have DAC "little" Angels?  I'd love to get in on some action but I have only 280 as of now

Stay tuned...  :)

There's hope!  :D :D :D
PTS: Pu4ahefp2nMXeQw2cxome8g6V9B4faLx81 BTC: 1NcZg4xF9zSCNUpVanfwfMJY7kqAXtdrbu MMC: MWsdbnkdZRPNEQru1YeeATZTGmqhuSYFoN
Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/protoshare www.reddit.com/r/memorycoin

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2013, 09:41:01 pm »
Now that ProtoShares have largely been distributed, we would like to announce the formation of the ProtoShares Stakeholders Group.  This group will be restricted to those who have over 1000 PTS and would like to work with Invictus Innovations to increase the value of your shares.  We have some major plans in the works and would like you all to be involved.

Please send me a PM or contact us via our website so we can add you to this mailing list.   We are all partners now in the success of ProtoShares and we can do more by working together.

Anyway to have DAC "little" Angels?  I'd love to get in on some action but I have only 280 as of now

Stay tuned...  :)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 09:54:40 pm by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline RejectKid

• View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2013, 07:31:19 pm »

PTS: Pu4ahefp2nMXeQw2cxome8g6V9B4faLx81 BTC: 1NcZg4xF9zSCNUpVanfwfMJY7kqAXtdrbu MMC: MWsdbnkdZRPNEQru1YeeATZTGmqhuSYFoN
Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/protoshare www.reddit.com/r/memorycoin

Offline KyleChong

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2013, 05:24:32 am »
PM sent, please take a look, I am in.

Offline Agent725

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2013, 02:17:15 pm »
Count me in.

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2013, 01:41:20 pm »
I'm in, looking forward.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline guozhenping

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2013, 10:45:12 am »
I'm in

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2013, 09:48:46 am »
The bottom line is that new DACs require dedicated teams and we have several DAC ideas that need teams behind them.

lovely!
hope we can be the first to the market. because i can see that msc and colored coin have made some progress as well, with cc was claimed to be "very close" to beta by one of its developers.

Agreed, first to the market is hard to beat. Good luck team

Offline voldemort628

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2013, 09:03:26 am »
The bottom line is that new DACs require dedicated teams and we have several DAC ideas that need teams behind them.

lovely!
hope we can be the first to the market. because i can see that msc and colored coin have made some progress as well, with cc was claimed to be "very close" to beta by one of its developers.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2013, 08:25:21 am »
pm sent,but no response yet.  :P

There will be no responses, I am just building a mailing list which I will email all at once. 

Nice to see that there are so many people with over 1000 PTS! 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline ysyyhb

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2013, 08:24:04 am »
pm sent,but no response yet.  :P

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2013, 08:00:30 am »
Right now I am taking your word :)   When you see what we have planned then you will understand.

look forward to that as well.

And i do understand that certain thing can only be released when it times has come. But I believe Invictus could be a lil bit more open on its general direction and plans. For example, this thing comes sort of unnoticed and someone with more than 1000pts might not be aware of this until it's too late (?). Hidden agenda and game are not necessarily the best things for decentralisation.

Dont get me wrong. I am still a supporter of course. and I can see that Invictus have made efforts in enhancing the project's overall professionalism. So I am looking forward to even improvements and developments.

So yea, keep up the good work! and lets do our best for a bright future :)

It is not so much that we have a hidden agenda, but that we have a general 'idea' and want to refine it before releasing it to everyone.   No one can miss out on anything so that is not an issue.   

We are working on a creative way to bootstrap various DACs using ProtoShares without requiring anyone to give up any PTS.  Those who have significant PTS will have a chance to be angel investors in new DACs with some say who gets to develop it. 

We are trying to find a way for smaller investors to participate, but they will have to delegate some of their responsibility to a trusted party by contributing to a fund.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline voldemort628

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2013, 07:49:13 am »
Right now I am taking your word :)   When you see what we have planned then you will understand.

look forward to that as well.

And i do understand that certain thing can only be released when it times has come. But I believe Invictus could be a lil bit more open on its general direction and plans. For example, this thing comes sort of unnoticed and someone with more than 1000pts might not be aware of this until it's too late (?). Hidden agenda and game are not necessarily the best things for decentralisation.

Dont get me wrong. I am still a supporter of course. and I can see that Invictus have made efforts in enhancing the project's overall professionalism. So I am looking forward to even improvements and developments.

So yea, keep up the good work! and lets do our best for a bright future :)

Offline ruletheworld

• View Profile
    • BTC Geek
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2013, 11:25:24 pm »
lol how can you prove that you have more than 1000pts? :))
I don't think that's the point. 1000 or 990 or 100 doesn't matter. If you hold enough that you feel you have a stake in this future, you should join I guess :)

It does matter to some extent until we have infrastructure that reduces overhead enough to allow small investors to participate efficiently.   I have some ideas on this.  It also matters because someone with $7000 on the line has far more incentive to invest time and money than someone with $100 on the line.   
Fair enough, although I was thinking more in terms of relative investment too - if all you hold is 900 PTS, perhaps you feel you have a lot of stake in this. In any case, I guess in this case, the original question stands - how can you prove someone has more than 1000 PTS?

Ok good, take my word for it, I am a stakeholder! Looking forward to see what you've got planned.
PTS: PYRqARWMGQ1PeZvjJM6iWJxf2ouwYcueHF
BTC: 1NeRoAKp137GTDUEBaonbu5BUGPN17Xw5n
http://btcgeek.com

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2013, 08:47:50 pm »
lol how can you prove that you have more than 1000pts? :))
I don't think that's the point. 1000 or 990 or 100 doesn't matter. If you hold enough that you feel you have a stake in this future, you should join I guess :)

It does matter to some extent until we have infrastructure that reduces overhead enough to allow small investors to participate efficiently.   I have some ideas on this.  It also matters because someone with $7000 on the line has far more incentive to invest time and money than someone with $100 on the line.   
Fair enough, although I was thinking more in terms of relative investment too - if all you hold is 900 PTS, perhaps you feel you have a lot of stake in this. In any case, I guess in this case, the original question stands - how can you prove someone has more than 1000 PTS?