Author Topic: DAC Angels - BitShares PTS Stakeholders Group  (Read 15765 times)

Offline cc5alive

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cc
Re: DAC Angels - ProtoShares Stakeholders Group
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2013, 04:32:38 am »
PM'ed.  Man, I'm excited about what you guys are doing!

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2013, 03:36:23 pm »
DAC Angels Update

To avoid the risk of losing your PMs in our haystack, we have created a DAC Angels registration form at the bottom of our web site pages.  That's the best way to "sign up."  (So, please, no more signups via PM.)

However, because of the tremendous response, we've decided that there's really no reason to have a separate Angel group.   (We didn't think small shareholders would be interested.  It is clear that we were wrong!) We're all potential Angels now.

So we published our latest thoughts in our December general newsletter which everyone can find at http://invictus-innovations.com/news/.   

Note that we are not proposing any fixed fund-raising rules for anybody.  Just a common place to post unsolicited proposals to the DAC Angel community where you clearly define whatever rules you think work best for your DAC.  We also discuss some ideas for decentralized Angel funding of those proposals and the kind of things most Angels would probably want to see discussed in such a proposal. 

I'm sure you will have more good ideas.
Let us know what you think here.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline boshen1011

• Keyhotee ID:Bo
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2013, 09:14:56 am »
DAC Angels Update

To avoid the risk of losing your PMs in our haystack, we have created a DAC Angels registration form at the bottom of our web site pages.  That's the best way to "sign up."  (So, please, no more signups via PM.)

However, because of the tremendous response, we've decided that there's really no reason to have a separate Angel group.   (We didn't think small shareholders would be interested.  It is clear that we were wrong!) We're all potential Angels now.

So we published our latest thoughts in our December general newsletter which everyone can find at http://invictus-innovations.com/news/.   

Note that we are not proposing any fixed fund-raising rules for anybody.  Just a common place to post unsolicited proposals to the DAC Angel community where you clearly define whatever rules you think work best for your DAC.  We also discuss some ideas for decentralized Angel funding of those proposals and the kind of things most Angels would probably want to see discussed in such a proposal. 

I'm sure you will have more good ideas.
Let us know what you think here.

Featured article in our Newsletter 03 - December 2013:  DAC Angels Rising 
(Stan Larimer, President ,    Invictus Innovations Incorporated)

http://invictus-innovations.com/dac-angels/

Please join us by signing up the registration form at the bottom of the page:   our DAC Angels mailing list.

Offline trytinysmart

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2013, 03:57:20 pm »
PM sent
Keyhotee: 5MZKHUAp5C2z6ZtU5twJ6vTSVH8gAv9UEPpr1tQGbpsmUxUzzv
PTS: Pu8VUEEKhib6vULvvJAgG3UuzUxpDTR9La

Offline seraphim

« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2013, 04:19:51 pm »
seriously?
one post above, in fact in both two above, it says you should use the form and send no more pms...
Meet you on STEEM

Offline devilfish

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2013, 01:21:01 am »
seriously?
one post above, in fact in both two above, it says you should use the form and send no more pms...

I thought you just read the thread title and posted away based on the first thing to pop into ones head...
BTC: 1MqCxQ2qD7ZuS3ELFY43wfaBTbA2XkYwDP
PTS: PiuFEJHz6zScALgPWzcu2SDKtWJW4cnUFi
XPM: Af5qzgsEwWaHZdGUq8dUoHkhmH4XBmnGW9

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2013, 03:34:21 am »
We are considering a new way of raising money to funds DACs that will affect all PTS holders... please read our proposal here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1397  and let us know if you have any concerns as a holder of PTS.   Basic take away is this:

1) PTS holders will end up owning much more BitShares than the 10% originally anticipated.
2) PTS holders will find that Invictus is able to convert money currently waisted on mining into Money to fund DACs.

All of these things should increase the value proposition for current PTS holders.

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline sxn9185

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2013, 12:32:53 pm »
I'm in.

Offline chono

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 22, 2013, 10:51:24 am »
I pm'd you. Looking forward  :)to
Weibo:Will_BTS

Offline zhang8862686