Author Topic: Transfer from Bter to wallet fails  (Read 2208 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Re: Transfer from Bter to wallet fails
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2014, 09:48:33 pm »
Now I can't get my new 'subsonicsoftware' account registered properly. I created a new wallet from a fresh install of the new KeyID client, entered the key & username 'subsonicsoftware' into MyFreeKeyID.com. But when I open the wallet, it shows as an unregistered account called 'untitled'.

I think I'll just sell my DNS for a little BTC & chalk it all up as a loss. Bummer.

Sorry to hear. Did freekeyid.com return an error? If not then you're registered and probably not synced. Oh well, you can sell it and buy BTSX or PTS to get pretty much the same thing as if you had just held and then claimed DNS->BTS.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2014, 07:55:38 am »
Now I can't get my new 'subsonicsoftware' account registered properly. I created a new wallet from a fresh install of the new KeyID client, entered the key & username 'subsonicsoftware' into MyFreeKeyID.com. But when I open the wallet, it shows as an unregistered account called 'untitled'.

I think I'll just sell my DNS for a little BTC & chalk it all up as a loss. Bummer.

subsonicsoftware was registered into the blockchain ten hours ago.  Did you check if your wallet is synced?
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline FuLl

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2014, 08:04:23 am »
I guess I could've waited for it to sync, then. But I didn't.

I already sold my DNS & uninstalled KeyID.

I figured it didn't matter if I kept it or sold it, being that the program is being cancelled.

If it were to continue, I'd have kept it, but without a future I just folded.

Thanks nevertheless.