Author Topic: We doubt for BTS Merger, consider PTS, AGS and DNS holders  (Read 4364 times)

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
+5% +5% +5%
support you

Please consider the possibility that 3i proposals are aimed at defending PTS, AGS, and DNS interests medium-and long-term. In this case, holders of each DAC have to agree on some balanced compromise, any resolution would be impossible without re-distribution of DAC tokens properties.

At almost any stage, as a leader 3i has advanced private information compared to all other investors. Not all of this can be made public instanteniously. If 3i, for example, sees a strong possibility that without merger most other DACs' prospects would be threatened by VOTE soon, then we should be glad that they propose the merger. Then everyone is strengthened and gets a great chance of multiplying your returns, without conflict of interest for 3i.

Making investment decisions which are not based on trust in 3i is currently very difficult, unfortunately. So please ask  them questions, evaluate their track record, make your proposals, and decide whether you trust them or not finding balance in defending your medium- and long-term interests.

+5% Good advice.

+5%

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
And then preventing anyone from selling the remainder for HUGE period of time, unless a significant fee is paid.
I wouldn't think that it will be a fee .. I think you wil just be able to get out 25% percent after 6 months ..
Who said the other 75% will be burned?!?

Regardless of that 2 years is ridiculous (not that I planned to sell anyway). This again is a breach in the promise. The promise was 10% stake. However we have 2 kinds of stake now. Blessed stake of BTSX that III cares most about. And not-so-good stake that cannot be sold And it is not even 10%.

Offline GaltReport

+5% +5% +5%
support you

Please consider the possibility that 3i proposals are aimed at defending PTS, AGS, and DNS interests medium-and long-term. In this case, holders of each DAC have to agree on some balanced compromise, any resolution would be impossible without re-distribution of DAC tokens properties.

At almost any stage, as a leader 3i has advanced private information compared to all other investors. Not all of this can be made public instanteniously. If 3i, for example, sees a strong possibility that without merger most other DACs' prospects would be threatened by VOTE soon, then we should be glad that they propose the merger. Then everyone is strengthened and gets a great chance of multiplying your returns, without conflict of interest for 3i.

Making investment decisions which are not based on trust in 3i is currently very difficult, unfortunately. So please ask  them questions, evaluate their track record, make your proposals, and decide whether you trust them or not finding balance in defending your medium- and long-term interests.

+5% Good advice.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
And then preventing anyone from selling the remainder for HUGE period of time, unless a significant fee is paid.
I wouldn't think that it will be a fee .. I think you wil just be able to get out 25% percent after 6 months ..
Who said the other 75% will be burned?!?

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
Guys ... no one is locking all your PTS for 2 years ...

From what I understand .. you can linearly withdraw a certain percentage of the BTS (that come from your PTS) from your account .. however ..
Assuming you have 1000 BTS from PTS .. you could withdraw 250 BTS after 6 months ..
then 6 months later you can withdraw another 250 BTS ... and so on ...

At least .. that's my understanding .. and that's probably what BM is going to do ..

He will OBVIOUSLY NOT FORCE YOU TO BURN PARTS OF YOUR STAKE ... if you withdrew before the 2 years ..

so PLEASE .. calm down and stop speculating!

or... wait ..

go on speculating .. you PTS will be worthless .. send them over to the address in my signature :)  (kidding -- obviously)

They are taking AGS/PTS/DNS/VOTE contributions/stake, shrinking them in direct breach of promises. And then preventing anyone from selling the remainder for HUGE period of time, unless a significant fee is paid.

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Guys ... no one is locking all your PTS for 2 years ...

From what I understand .. you can linearly withdraw a certain percentage of the BTS (that come from your PTS) from your account .. however ..
Assuming you have 1000 BTS from PTS .. you could withdraw 250 BTS after 6 months ..
then 6 months later you can withdraw another 250 BTS ... and so on ...

At least .. that's my understanding .. and that's probably what BM is going to do ..

He will OBVIOUSLY NOT FORCE YOU TO BURN PARTS OF YOUR STAKE ... if you withdrew before the 2 years ..

so PLEASE .. calm down and stop speculating!

or... wait ..

go on speculating .. you PTS will be worthless .. send them over to the address in my signature :)  (kidding -- obviously)

Offline JetainM

• View Profile
2 years too long for PTS.
That's the wrong idea.
BIB==BM IS BUG

Offline jojomaster

• View Profile
stupid,everyone can benefit from the merger except DNS

Offline Mr-Pts

• View Profile
2 years too long for PTS.
That's the wrong idea.

Offline kisa

• View Profile
+5% +5% +5%
support you

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 09:59:13 am by kisa0145 »

Offline KeyhoteeCN

• View Profile
locks my property  means robbing my property and return it later!
delegate team:【SUN】
BTSX delegate: x1.sun、x2.sun

BTSX account: keyhoteecn 新浪微博Weibo:http://weibo.com/577551633

Offline Mr-Pts

• View Profile