Author Topic: new bts have a big bug,BM is the big bug  (Read 5524 times)

Offline oldman

• View Profile
I confess... I am a bug.  I have many buggy ideas, and imperfectly implement my vision...

*PLEASE* help me fix this bug... anyone...

the Change is good. but I dislike about the allocation plan, and i think it is unfair for PTS and DNS holders. i hate the recent down trend of the coin price. i think this event hurt many people's hearts. i think you should really rethink about the allocation plan, it is really unfair.

but, i think BM you are right for what you did. you deserve some praise for what you did. just come on and don't be bothered by someone's mean words. i think at least now, you deserve everyone's  respect.

i think in order to build a great business, there would be a lot of sacrifices. many people may be dead on the way. therefore, change is a good thing. i think the whole process would also happen in the initiative phase in Apple or Facebook.

i think at least now, you did a satisfying job from my own perspective. i am always quite worried about the future of 3I and the whole thing, but i still think there is some hope and that is why i hold all four assets  PTS AGS BTS and DNS.  i think i would choose to believe you and your team could really make sth innovative and invaluable.

Just focus on your thing. i hope you could be heros someday and all of us could be rich men, especailly you and your team members.

Omelettes and eggs.

Now let's get cooking...

Offline Anytime

• View Profile
I confess... I am a bug.  I have many buggy ideas, and imperfectly implement my vision...

the Change is good. but I dislike about the allocation plan, and i think it is unfair for PTS and DNS holders. i hate the recent down trend of the coin price. i think this event hurt many people's hearts. i think you should really rethink about the allocation plan, it is really unfair.

but, i think BM you are right for what you did. you deserve some praise for what you did. just come on and don't be bothered by someone's mean words. i think at least now, you deserve everyone's  respect.

i think in order to build a great business, there would be a lot of sacrifices. many people may be dead on the way. therefore, change is a good thing. i think the whole process would also happen in the initiative phase in Apple or Facebook.

i think at least now, you did a satisfying job from my own perspective. i am always quite worried about the future of 3I and the whole thing, but i still think there is some hope and that is why i hold all four assets  PTS AGS BTS and DNS.  i think i would choose to believe you and your team could really make sth innovative and invaluable.

Just focus on your thing. i hope you could be heros someday and all of us could be rich men, especailly you and your team members.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 06:26:33 pm by Anytime »

Offline Rune

• View Profile
Insulting BM personally is absolutely unacceptable. It is unacceptable and makes your opinion and concerns completely invalid.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

If they think you are a bug bytemaster, coackroaches are very superior to a lot of bugs.  Dont let the reputation put you off, people just dont like them because they are hard to kill.

UPDATE for Bytemaster

Just remember if you think you are a cockroach not even a nuclear bomb can kill you.  But just watch out for the poison.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 05:54:32 pm by eagleeye »

Offline Rune

• View Profile

The way to fix this bug is to work on BTS and make it the greatest DAC the world has ever seen. People are mad they lost money, but this damage is short term. The payoff they will get from it will make them more than whole. They will come to understand in the long run

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx

Your decision was the correct one. It was the only option. The ability to make these tough decisions is the reason Bitshares will succeed. Thank you for doing what you're doing.

Offline sasashui

• BTS ID : sasashui
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sasashui

Bm ,I support you,X should add other DAC function ,or, it will be added into other DAC ,everybody like car more than wheel, we must run faster than other competitors.
But i suggest PTS's 7%bts ->unlock.
There is many PTS in 38、Bter ,we can't wait 2 year. PTS +lock =AGS, not PTS.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile

I have found that viewing your life as an epic adventure makes it more fun to live.  So I often view myself as Frodo carrying the Ring of power to be thrown into the fire of decentralization.  We are being fought on all sides by those who would enslave man kind and the all seeing eye is watching our every move.   

Living an epic life is just more fun even if you end up dieing  for the cause. 

+5%

The story of MT.Gox has told us the Ring of power should be thrown into the fire .

Keep going ,Mr. Frodo!

You can make it !

+5%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline Vizzini

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vizzini
As this grows, I guess we can expect to see some tweeners on here who have invested their weakly weekly allowance.
Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo

I have found that viewing your life as an epic adventure makes it more fun to live.  So I often view myself as Frodo carrying the Ring of power to be thrown into the fire of decentralization.  We are being fought on all sides by those who would enslave man kind and the all seeing eye is watching our every move.   

+5%

The story of MT.Gox has told us the Ring of power should be thrown into the fire .

Keep going ,Mr. Frodo!

You can make it !

I guess I can go on vacation now. BM is for sure doing a great job as Frodo.  8)

Offline 麥可貓

• View Profile

I think technically most people can understand your desicion.  But please be careful that people's feeling (not interest) don't get hurt during this process,  e.g.  toast (in my opinion).  Because while they may want to do the best thing for this community just like you,  thay may also want to keep their promise.

Just take care of these problem ASAP and go toward the direction with your dev team.
PTS: PmRVDPymZqSAZEXauHZSewrUrE66af7epT
BTSX: michaelcat
Delegate Team: x1.sun  x2.sun

Offline Overthetop

+5%

Keep going ,Mr. Frodo!

You can make it !
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline PTS中国

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ptschina

BM,follow your instinct,there is no easy way to build a business. do you best,you can.
--------

PTS中国

Offline gulu

• View Profile

To err is human. We will fix it as a community.

It has been a tough decision that has to be made, one way or the other. And I see integrity in you through the process. Personally, I now have faith in you more than ever.

I am here to help. Count me on, whenever needed.
BTC: 1FRsgcQELHKFY2VMFosBnyBaNxZgS4wj7x
PTS: Pf9yDYUknXShepu6YjwSEpMvm1ewNQLNgE
BTSX: gulu