Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: BM:i tell you why you are the bigest bug of bts  (Read 2000 times)

Offline JetainM

• View Profile
BM:i tell you why you are the bigest bug of bts
« on: October 23, 2014, 11:40:47 AM »

In order to save a stupid son btsx, mom and dad both have to be killed.So foolish.
Where is the spirit of a social contract?
Where is the white paper?
Where is the commitment of I3 before?
Where is the credit?

Do you think you are the god, bm? What a fuck!

I have a dream that one day there will be no dictator in BTS community.
I have a dream that one day btstoolkit will be used by many developers.
I have a dream that one day dac is konwn by erveryone.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 11:46:48 AM by JetainM »
BIB==BM IS BUG

Offline JetainM

• View Profile
Re: BM:i tell you why you are the bigest bug of bts
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 11:42:01 AM »
If guilty, you can delete my post.
It doesn't matter!
BIB==BM IS BUG

Offline cranecpa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 11:46:01 AM »
 +5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

Offline GaltReport

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 11:46:29 AM »
Your dream is my NIGHTMARE.

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 12:15:55 PM »
He forgot who pay money to let I3 to survive

Not BTSX, are AGS and PTS

But, we killed

I3's reputation has come to an end, also does not know how to be grateful

Warren Buffett said, Don't and bad faith of the people to do business

I think, today the stain will accompany you for life

And I,  will also give up the belief,  reexamine all
当初你说炒币不烧钱,现在我全家都怀疑我吸毒

Offline daidai

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 12:33:34 PM »
my love is gone.

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2014, 12:38:18 PM »
I dream of a day where the forum feels less like an episode of The View and more like the start of an emerging technology.
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline nomoreheroes7

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2014, 12:45:02 PM »
Is it just me, or is a lot of the hatred for these changes coming directly from the Chinese community? The majority on this board seem to be overwhelmingly in favor of the proposed changes, but we keep getting these random attacks from Chinese board members who are absolutely against it...

Is there some kind of miscommunication going on here? These changes are necessary and will greatly benefit the ecosystem as a whole...I'm struggling to see how anyone can't see that.

Offline chryspano

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2014, 12:46:15 PM »
There are 7327 members in the forum this moment, I think its acceptable that some of those "don't get it" and will never be able to see the "bigger picture".

Stan uses to say "You need to think BIGGER, Pinky..." but some people just can't do that, too bad for them.

Offline joele

• View Profile
    • Regarding Bitcoin
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2014, 12:54:34 PM »
Is it just me, or is a lot of the hatred for these changes coming directly from the Chinese community? The majority on this board seem to be overwhelmingly in favor of the proposed changes, but we keep getting these random attacks from Chinese board members who are absolutely against it...

Is there some kind of miscommunication going on here? These changes are necessary and will greatly benefit the ecosystem as a whole...I'm struggling to see how anyone can't see that.

I believe it's miscommunication, BM english is like shakespeare to me, I need to read carefully and sometimes google the meaning.
What more to those who totally just using google translate. 

Offline networker

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2014, 12:59:35 PM »
BM, you really should think about the Merge thing again.
The future of DAC ( including DNS/Vote etc) and BTS might all go to hell becuase your wrong decision.
You will lost Chinese community support in the future except someone who hold a lot of BTS and Agser before 2.28.
Wake up!

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2014, 01:02:56 PM »
Don't change the proposal... It will work and gives us the greatest chance at exponential growth.  It seems like many in the Chinese community can't grasp at the idea of short term pain for long term gain.  I'll gladly take all their shares.

lzr1900

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2014, 01:05:41 PM »
Bm,i am with u.
Merger is a better solution for the future development.
I am from Chinese.

Offline Riverhead

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2014, 01:11:43 PM »

I think it's important to keep in mind the mechanics behind what's going on.

1) BM and team are creating a new SuperDAC called BitShares that uses BTS as its primary shares.
2) To kick start this new SuperDAC they are airdropping 100% of the shares (2.5B) based on allocations from existing DACs.

He could have just as easily airdropped BTSX:BTS 1:1 and said, "Best of Luck!" to all the other DACS but instead gave them a stake in the new project via an extra 500,000,000 BTS.

From a traditional business perspective BM has gone way above and beyond what 99% of companies do in this situation. I've spent over 20 years working for big corporations; I've seen how ugly this can be when the decision makers don't care about those that got them to where they are. This is NOT the case here.

e: So many typos...
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 01:14:07 PM by Riverhead »

Offline fuzzy

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2014, 01:28:20 PM »

There is a miscommunication...and also a different culture.  MANY people in the Chinese community who were big holders of PTS/AGS did a great deal of marketing work free of charge for BitShares in China.  I actually have even heard of complaints that someone who was supposed to be in charge of marketing there was pocketing a large paycheck and essentially doing nothing (this is just hearsay from my connections with that side of the community...but something valuable to know nonetheless).  Please correct me if I am wrong everyone. 

With that said...I think it might not be a bad idea for DAPPs? that eventually are plugged into the SuperDAC can still give a % of their native tokens to PTS/AGS holders...or SOMETHING that returns the value for those people.  The Chinese community, honestly, is going to either become the heart and soul of bitshares or its worst enemy...I personally prefer the former to the latter.   
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Google+