I'm an independently wealthy serial entrepreneur with too much time on my hands and an obsession with BitShares. Since I already invest so much time (and even money) in BitShares, I've been considering running a paid marketing delegate. I believe bytemaster has stated elsewhere that he only wants developers as delegates so I don't know how he would feel about this.
If elected, I will focus my skills on what I know: marketing. I think BitUSD (and other BitAssets) have the most viral potential in areas outside
Western countries. Argentina, Greece, Ecuador, Spain, Philippines etc, etc. Establishing ourselves in any ONE of these niche markets would send our market cap through the roof and facilitate horizontal viral growth into other related niches.
What I WANT to do / see done:
- Launch an advertising campaign on strategic sub-reddits.
- Pitch BitUSD to Bitcoin businesses outside America where real USD demand is high but supply is low (i.e. BitPagos).
- Contract developers for BitAsset merchant integration.
- Contract developers for a BitAsset specific mobile wallet (iOS & Android).
- Airdrop BitUSD on Argentinian area codes (requires mobile wallet).
- Airdrop BitUSD on Argentinian University emails (i.e. uba.ar).
Would you support me as a delegate?