Take a step back - and see what you have done, so far BM!
You and a generation or two will be amazed at what you have done so far!
You have, for all practical purposes, proven that the Digital Assets' Peg works!
I am pretty sure this will be something included in the history books.
I would beg you to not start proving that not only you created the computer (as John Atanasoff did in 1941) aka the Pegged Digital Assets, but also made it available to the masses like Apple in the 80's, became the software giant that Microsoft was; the best search engine ever and the mother of all search engines like Google; and made the brand of all brands like Apple did in its late stages;
What I am trying to say is - keep it simple (no need to over prove yourself);
- Titan is great! Make it optional! Let everything be one human unreadable account with one private key. Let everybody familiar with bitcoin implement connection to BTSX in a blip!
- Forget the precision of yield implementation (and even leave untouchable amounts in the security funds)... Just use simple division and forget about precision.
- Forget about GUI requests and make something simple.
- Remove all grandfathered short and make it as simple as competing for interest. (Just leave the possibility to going from 3x collateral to 2x collateral, as easy as changing one variable).
- Make this bare minimum basic client available for anybody to test... Make it final after 2-3-5-7 weeks of tests.
-Do not listen to grand ideas how the peg, marketing engine, database, GUI, marketing plan or whatever can be 'made perfect' by any one... from this forum or someone speaking wisely about Eden in your years... just do it as simple as possible...
And then let it become what is should... the best innovation in the last xx years.