Author Topic: Proposal: everyone just go buy some shares.  (Read 2411 times)

Offline oldman

• View Profile
Actually there are three steps to happiness:

1. Hodl

2. Buy

3. Repeat

Everyone together now...

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
PA is bullish I garantee anyone buying at these prices can make money... ive seen enough charts in my lifetime to know.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
Yea, nice mini rally going on...but my pessimistic side tells me it has risen too quick, and will get pummeled down once again.

That would be awesome if 0.084 was truly the bottom...madness has to end somewhere.

The rally is only temporary. I called the bottom and it's about at the top right now. We wont see 0.02 unless something important happens.

No new information so market movements don't seem to be based on anything. MineBitshares hasn't kicked in yet either.

Not everyone lives in this forum. The newsletter is also posted on Bitcointalk and some of us are pushing it in social media. Who knows what will happen in the short term, but communicating outside the forum is a good step.
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline onceuponatime

Yea, nice mini rally going on...but my pessimistic side tells me it has risen too quick, and will get pummeled down once again.

That would be awesome if 0.084 was truly the bottom...madness has to end somewhere.

The rally is only temporary. I called the bottom and it's about at the top right now. We wont see 0.02 unless something important happens.

No new information so market movements don't seem to be based on anything. MineBitshares hasn't kicked in yet either.

I think that there is new information. It seems that a person or group trying to spread FUD in the Chinese community to drive the price down has been smoked out and confidence is returning.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline JWF

• Bought BTS seeds cheap, now I'm watching them grow
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • BitShares: jwf
Keep finding tiny amounts of bitcoin I have floating around and am adding to my DNS holdings as I find it. I'm looking at it as a little savings bond that matures in 2 years. Who knows, maybe the few hundred BTS I'm adding to the vesting amount each time I buy DNS will amount to a sizable sum in 2016.

Offline Riverhead

I've been selling a good chunk of my shares.

.....and converting them to DNS at a cool 35% bonus  8)

I bought about 1.3M DNS earlier today. Think I'll get more now that it's at like 34.74%, Dang!

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Wow, there is some actual buying!  Million share buys!

.084 CNY was the bottom!
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
I've been selling a good chunk of my shares.

.....and converting them to DNS at a cool 35% bonus  8)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
And then we will all be happy!  :P