Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: 2014.11.3 Mon.-Bitshares Daily Briefings- Alt agrees with BM about PEG works  (Read 686 times)

Offline cn-members

• View Profile

2014.11.3 Mon.-Bitshares Daily Briefings(Global Version)- Alt agrees with BM about PEG works

Editor's note:
      These days I've been unable to release a daily briefing due to a unexpected cold ,  I'm really sorry to let you guys down . The the price of BTS is even more lower than before . So , I guess telling you to calm down would not help . But , there are still some good news coming from these days . And , we're still dreaming , right ? Here's a funny quote that will let you laugh :
                             Some people get so rich they lose all respect for humanity. That's how rich I want to be.
                                                                                                         -                ----Rita Rudner

Alt repeated BM's word , "The peg works" .
    You guys remember Alt , the guy who crashed the BitsharesX dry run for multiple times couple months ago , the guy who is loved by Toast , Bytemaster and so many people in this forum , just announced in one QQ group tonight : "The USD peg really works , just like Bytemaster said , in 8 days , the peg would be more significantly accurate . "
    Wow , do you guys have more confidence in the peg now ? Coming from him , I don't think I need to tell you what it means .
    Alt also pointed out that the value of BitUSD is being emphasized during the rapid price drop of BTSX , you can see strong buy order of BitUSD in the inner-market .
    He even offered to accept BitUSD and pay for my online purchase at a 1% fee .

Stan released *Draft* October Newsletter - Halloween Edition
      Stan just released the *Draft* October Newsletter - Halloween Edition , the only reason I want to bring this up is that it was set to "sticky" on top of the forum . But I find that odd that it's actually hard for people to focus on the sticky threads , it's just like the corner of your eye , you know something might be there , but you just don't even bother to look at it .
      In the Newsletter , stan explained why the merger had to happen , and the detailed allocation plan for 11.5 snapshot.
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10844.0

Chinese community: harvest chives
        These is a slang term around the crypto currency community in China ------harvest chives.
        Only people had experience with chives would know : You can harvest the same chives over and over again , and it still grows .
        In the crypto currency market , big day traders use big funds to pump and dump the market , and many people with little experience in investment would fall for this trap : When the crypto are being pumped , people rush in to buy at high price , and then the big trader dump it , the price would be down , people panic , sell at a low price ,  lost a lot of money . Is it the end ? Of couse not !
The big day trader would wait until everybody sell low , and then suddenly pump the price again ! So , the people who just lost his money on "buy high , sell low " , couldn't resist the temptation to earn back what he just lost , so he buys high again ! But .....as you can imagine , the price would be down again shortly after he buys it . What can this poor guy do now ? He panic again ..then sell it at a low price again ...
        Yeah , after all these pumps and dumps , the big whales successfully "harvest chives" from the guy , and the guy now owns less money and less crypto coin than what he had before .
       This little story tells us :  If you don't have experience , do not try to earn from short term trading ! Otherwise , you would be a tasteful "chives" for the big traders . Why do we ordinary guys always have to be "chives" ? 
              The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
                                                                                                                                                                  Andy Rooney

Chinese Version of this daily briefing : https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10930.0
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 05:23:08 PM by cn-members »
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline Rune

• View Profile
加油!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BTS: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Give BitShares a try! Use the http://testnet.bitshares.eu provided by http://bitshares.eu powered by ChainSquad GmbH

Offline JWF

• Bought BTS seeds cheap, now I'm watching them grow
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • BTS: jwf
"Harvest Chives" is a perfect analogy for PROPERLY day trading.  The big guys just get to harvest some BIG chives where as I seem to get the tiny, slightly misshaped ones. 

Offline Riverhead

Some days your the scythe, some days your the chive.

Offline Mysto

• View Profile

Offline joele

• View Profile
    • Regarding Bitcoin

Offline alt

"the peg works". It's not from me, it's from Bytemaster, and I have no doubt about this  :D
It's really inspiring  me when the price dropped down like this....

lzr1900

Good works!
keep yourselves healthy please .
感冒多休息,多喝水~
辛苦了!

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
"the peg works". It's not from me, it's from Bytemaster, and I have no doubt about this  :D
It's really inspiring  me when the price dropped down like this....

just changed the content  ....see if it's right now ?
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline jckj

• View Profile
No large nubers of users no sucess.

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile
Bump, thanks again for these

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
No large nubers of users no sucess.

agreed.

Google+