Author Topic: Is the new BTS client available?  (Read 3579 times)

Offline Riverhead

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
For the brave among you .. just compile against github.com/bitshares/bitshares ... instead of dsl's repo .. works well over here ... not recommende for delegates though

Offline House

• CEO BTCOR Group
    • View Profile
    • BTCOR
  • BitShares: house-ceo
The code is done, the snapshot is ready, the release candidate will hopefully be out tomorrow and a hard fork scheduled for next week.

Mostly just testing and validation at this point.
Woohoo!  +5%

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
The code is done, the snapshot is ready, the release candidate will hopefully be out tomorrow and a hard fork scheduled for next week.

Nice!

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
 +5%

Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Rune

• View Profile
I think the upgrade to paid delegates and name change to BTS will happen at the end of this month from what I remember seeing written. Initially I also thought the upgrade would happen on the 5th but I guess that was just the PTS snapshot.

I don't think the upgrade will actually be all that complicated. It it will do is change the way the payrate works, to a system that is actually a lot simpler. And then remove the x from the name of the client. I'm so excited to see Bitshares on coinmarketcap! it's such a fantastic name, and I think the x has prevented a lot of possibly interested users from checking us out.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I'd rather they get it right, which usually takes longer than estimates. My rule of thumb is that you ask for an estimate and then add about three months. That gets you close!  :)

lol

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I'd rather they get it right, which usually takes longer than estimates. My rule of thumb is that you ask for an estimate and then add about three months. That gets you close!  :)

Offline Rune

• View Profile
I think the upgrade to paid delegates and name change to BTS will happen at the end of this month from what I remember seeing written. Initially I also thought the upgrade would happen on the 5th but I guess that was just the PTS snapshot.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
My understanding is that BTSX will continue to exist and at some point one of the many hard forks will convert it to BTS, other than upgrading your client there shouldn't be any "new client". BTSX will just become BTS
Thats my understanding too

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
My understanding is that BTSX will continue to exist and at some point one of the many hard forks will convert it to BTS, other than upgrading your client there shouldn't be any "new client". BTSX will just become BTS

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
Is the new BTS client available? where I could import my AGS/PTS/DNS/VOTE stakes?

If not available, when will it be available?