Have we considered a launch party for the new client?
It would be great if we could make a big deal around promoting it over 24 hours. Here's a few ideas, I'd like to here yours:
* Email sent out to all forum members to meet in a specific thread/board for the launch party
- Mumble session talking about ways to spread the word and organizing pushes
- Social media blitz - Getting all our twitter, reddit, FB ducks in a row
- Press release ready to launch
- Giveaways established (I'm willing to help toward the donations)
- Membership drive
- Bitcointalk and other crypto forum postsEdit:
"Save the launch party for the unveiling of the new bitshares.org website because that will be the final launch.
Party if you like, but this next release will be an incremental update on our way to version 1.0 which is when the real party should begin." - bytemasterAgreed