Author Topic: sections of the forum now in the graveyard?  (Read 2126 times)

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
honest mistake by an admin , fixed .

Thanks.

Please note I support forum clean up and re-organizing because its badly needed. Don't let a few peoples comments stop you from taking action. :) 

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
honest mistake by an admin , fixed .
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
I logged on today to check my thread of buying and selling bitUSD https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11223.msg148056#msg148056

I noticed the entire marketplace was placed in the graveyard along with third party dacs and economics.

I for one am all for cleaning up the board but marketplace, third party DAC's and economics could be useful places to discuss topics that fall under those headlines.

Can one of the mods consider letting me know whats going on or maybe what their plan is for the new organized forum?

My guess is that tonyk put them there to support his own ideals, without any consideration of the popular consensus...

If I'm wrong, I still think tonyk needs to chill out with his use of admin powers.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
I logged on today to check my thread of buying and selling bitUSD https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11223.msg148056#msg148056

I noticed the entire marketplace was placed in the graveyard along with third party dacs and economics.

I for one am all for cleaning up the board but marketplace, third party DAC's and economics could be useful places to discuss topics that fall under those headlines.

Can one of the mods consider letting me know whats going on or maybe what their plan is for the new organized forum?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 02:55:46 pm by Gentso1 »