Author Topic: Bitshares still unknown  (Read 2501 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
I noticed that on other bitcoin/crypto currency forums Bitshares hardly ever gets mentioned, and most people still don't even know about Bitshares yet. Just an observation.

Yes, practically no one actually knows about bitshares.

Of those that do, only a small percentage of us actually understand the bitshares ecosystem at all.

So far we have had a beta product and virtually no marketing at all.  Somehow this got us to #4. 
I guess the one thing we do have is some very hardcore believers.

alpha product... not beta

...but yeees, We have a better product.  :)

But if everybody thinks like me you should be 'THE head of marketing'... every time I read a post of yours I put 1-2 BTC in BTS....and I am already invested like 130% in BTS...

I think MethodX should be THE head of marketing.

But soon I think we will see what our actual marketing team will do.  I say we give them a chance. :)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
Good idea, done on my bitcointalk account.

zerosum

I noticed that on other bitcoin/crypto currency forums Bitshares hardly ever gets mentioned, and most people still don't even know about Bitshares yet. Just an observation.

Of those that do, only a small percentage of us actually understand the bitshares ecosystem at all.

So far we have had a beta product and virtually no marketing at all.  Somehow this got us to #4. 

alpha product... not beta

...but yeees, We have a better product.  :)

But if everybody thinks like me you should be 'THE head of marketing'... every time I read a post of yours I put 1-2 BTC in BTS....and I am already invested like 130% in BTS...

sumantso

Delegates should pledge to put Bitshares into their signatures on crypto forums. If I'm elected a delegate I'll change my signature on every crypto-forum I'm registered but specifically Bitcointalk.
Dang .. stupid me got phished away his 300+ posts bitcointalk account and no admin replies to my pms :(

You're using the wrong url, you were supposed to be using bilcointalk :P

(warning: don't go to that site!)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Delegates should pledge to put Bitshares into their signatures on crypto forums. If I'm elected a delegate I'll change my signature on every crypto-forum I'm registered but specifically Bitcointalk.
Dang .. stupid me got phished away his 300+ posts bitcointalk account and no admin replies to my pms :(

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile

Don't remind us....

Why do you think it's a bad thing ? I love the fact that we are unknown now, it makes me feel like I've found a gem. And it's mainly when you invest at that time of maturity of a product that you can make much money.

If we are still unknown when the marketing campaign is out, THEN it's a huge problem. But for now I'm actually so happy with that, when I think about it
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso

Don't remind us....

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile

Grassroots organization is beginning to get serious.

Grassroots Initiative Marketing Focus Welcome Home

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11530.0

Invite only community marketing forum.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11532.0
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi