Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: In the new release....(was wondering)  (Read 407 times)

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
In the new release....(was wondering)
« on: December 05, 2014, 05:52:45 PM »

Will you be able to make your email address your bitshares receiving or sending address like Paypal?

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BTS: speedy
Re: In the new release....(was wondering)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 06:05:53 PM »
Your email address will be redundant. There is going to be a mail system built into the client allowing you to send messages directly to someone's BTS ID.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 06:48:03 PM »
Your email address will be redundant. There is going to be a mail system built into the client allowing you to send messages directly to someone's BTS ID.

Im looking to have my email address be my bts send/receive address, will this be included?

Offline toast

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 07:09:33 PM »

Im looking to have my email address be my bts send/receive address, will this be included?

This is not as easy as you think. So no. But you can integrate mail tightly, with payment requests/approvals and payment notifications going through email.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BTS: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 01:04:26 PM »

This is not as easy as you think. So no. But you can integrate mail tightly, with payment requests/approvals and payment notifications going through email.
+5% .. however we should consider using a different label than "email" for marketing ..

Give BitShares a try! Use the http://testnet.bitshares.eu provided by http://bitshares.eu powered by ChainSquad GmbH

Offline Rune

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2014, 02:51:25 PM »

+5% .. however we should consider using a different label than "email" for marketing ..

I know this is what we do with everything and it's beginning to be a little overused, but "bitmail"?

Google+