Author Topic: BTC38:We will enable bitcny deposit over the next few days.  (Read 10266 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
I'd like to know that answer to this as well, why is BitCNY rising in market cap? Maybe I should be investing in some BitCNY :)

bitCNY rises in market cap when more of it is created.  (It is created when someone with BTS shorts it into existance, tying up their BTS as collateral in order to create it).  Then they sell the bitCNY to a buyer.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
I'd like to know that answer to this as well, why is BitCNY rising in market cap? Maybe I should be investing in some BitCNY :)

because supply is rising through demand ? The price is still= 1CNY ,but supply increases
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline arhag

• View Profile
    • My posts on Steem
  • BitShares: arhag
  • GitHub: arhag

Market cap of BitAssets is irrelevant from an investment point of view (investment in the BitAsset that is). As long as the peg works (and it is working) 1 BitCNY will always approximately equal 1 CNY, and the value of CNY has not been rising by much relative to USD over the long-term (assuming you are thinking about your investments in dollars).

But you get yield, right?  It's a conservative investment.  ;)

Sure, you get yield. But the yield you get has no correlation to the market cap. The implication of bluebit's post was that rising market cap means good investment, and I was just pointing out how that is not the case with BitAssets.

Offline blahblah7up

• View Profile

Market cap of BitAssets is irrelevant from an investment point of view (investment in the BitAsset that is). As long as the peg works (and it is working) 1 BitCNY will always approximately equal 1 CNY, and the value of CNY has not been rising by much relative to USD over the long-term (assuming you are thinking about your investments in dollars).

But you get yield, right?  It's a conservative investment.  ;)

Offline arhag

• View Profile
    • My posts on Steem
  • BitShares: arhag
  • GitHub: arhag

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
BTSX TipMe: bluebit

Offline teenagecheese

• View Profile
Interesting, bitCNY's market cap has been steadily on the rise while bitUSD has been dropping. What do you think the reasons for this are?

I can guess:
1. The 1:1 bitCNY to CNY exchange rate
2. Better marketing in China (from what I hear)
3. More demand to have a secure digital currency in China due to the economic conditions and financial laws there.

Any other reasons? Any ways we can get this going for bitUSD

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
So, BitCNY is currently #85 on Coinmarketcap and is silently overtaking the crypto world.  ;)

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
Great great work guys.  :-*

http://www.tradebts.com/

As a american I would be more then happy to use bitCNY and the above site if a English version can also be done.
Please do this^^^

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
BTC38 will enable bitcny deposit at next few days.

When you deposit bitcny to us, you'll get CNY in your balance.
1000bitcny = 1005 cny

At the start time. each user can only deposit less than 5,000bitcny. total limit is 100,000bitcny at one day.

BTS/CNY: http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html?btc38_trade_coin_name=bts

WOW  +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
yeah, great news on this side, but got crushed from the update desaster.

Offline yellowecho

696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline mitao

• View Profile
Best marketing effort in the past year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Great great work guys.  :-*

http://www.tradebts.com/

As a american I would be more then happy to use bitCNY and the above site if a English version can also be done.

Offline 天籁

• View Profile
The fiat fiat gateway! Fantastic work :)

How are they going from bitCNY -> CNY, or do they hold bitCNY?

Forum member @gulu launched a bitcny<-->cny gateway allowing 1:1 exchanges two weeks ago (with no fees at this moment).

Everyday btc38 sends bitcny via blockchain to gulu who then sends back btc38 the cny via banks. Probably btc38 won't hold bitcny unless they also want to launch a gateway.

You can find gulu's site here (now only available in Chinese): http://www.tradebts.com/

Thank you, gulu and btc38.
:P +5%