Author Topic: stuck at unlock screen ... uninstaled reinstalled and restarted, reset database  (Read 1712 times)

Offline foxjohn637

• View Profile
could someone send me a fund to register again Account Key: BTS4y11t5SWmrcoipAcfMajbecE1Ebs327Qev3jJWdtuXM6J1KRDt
 :'(

Offline foxjohn637

• View Profile
i think im shit out of luck ive been trying all day... pretty sure i never actually made the back up I thought the passphrase was enough to bring it through the updates
fuxk

Offline foxjohn637

• View Profile
windows 8 and not alot of trnsx history i updated 4.26 now i get stuck at the unlock screen again, I put the default wallet folder in the right spot i did the same on my brothers computer but his is working or at least it lets him into the client his shows he has no btsx or bts now even after wallet_rescan and reseting index.  His says hes got transaction history for the registration and the guy that gave him 1 btsx funds to register but nothing after that...

for mine i need to know what in the wallet defualt folder spesifically needs to be taken from the old and put into the new... i think maybe that is the answer to my problem...

I have
LOCK
CURRENT
LOG
and LOG.old .. then  some other files are any unnecessary to move from the old to the new or which if any necessary from old to new?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 09:50:02 pm by foxjohn637 »

Offline bytemaster

dont know what im doing wrong it seems i will forever be stuck at the unlock screen of version 4.whatever it most recently is

There is a wallet upgrade process that takes some time the first time you run the latest version.  If you have a lot of transaction history that may be the problem.  What platform?
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline foxjohn637

• View Profile
dont know what im doing wrong it seems i will forever be stuck at the unlock screen of version 4.whatever it most recently is