Author Topic: BTER Withdrawals  (Read 6810 times)

Offline graffenwalder

Yes, made another test withdrawal yesterday. Got the same error. They said they are updating their wallet and it might take some time. But this is about 10 hours ago, and withdrawals are possible again.

Time for another ticket.

Offline First

• View Profile
Still not able to transfer my Bts from bter to my wallet for 2 days now. Status is pending with the error message: invalid transaction expiration (31011)
Anyone esle having the same issues and an idea when this will get solved?

merockstar

Graffenwalder, I just checked both my bts wallet and my bter account and neither are reflecting the funds.

I put the withdrawal in after the the first freeze before the second freeze apparently.

However, the response you got from support was much more clear than the one I got, and puts me back at ease.

Offline graffenwalder

I've had about 4100 bts in bter limbo since the 13th. I sent them a support ticket, and I'm confident they'll get the bts sent.

after sending them an email explaining that, their response was that BTS withdrawal was disabled, please wait to try my withdraw (then they closed the ticket).

but since it let me try the withdraw earlier (i guess the withdraws were supposed to have also been disabled when I tried mine?) processed it, and made my BTS disappear, I'm kind of concerned.

if they're still not understanding my explanation and my coin doesn't show after withdraws start back up I might have to ask a chinese member here to help translate for me.

That's strange, your BTS are in "limbo" since the 13th right?
We had the same problem and it got solved on the 14th. We had it back in our bter accounts.
So you also should have gotten it back already.

But with the freeze issue they shut the withdrawals down again, and it hasn't been up since.
Maybe they didn't get around to your withdrawal before the freeze.

This is the latest reply I've got:

Dear Sir,
As BTS deposit/withdrawal is disabled, I am afraid you can not check your BTS withdrawal record currently.
You withdrawal question will be fixed once the bts wallet is enabled again

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please kindly keep an eye on the bts withdrawal page for update

Best Regards

To be honest I'm not that worried, had many tickets with many exchanges and bter is usually pretty quick. But since it happened twice in 3 days, they might be taking some extra precautions before starting withdrawals again.

and that is why we should trade on BTS platform and not centralized exchanges

I agree, but since not many people are willing to play yet, it easier trading of exchanges.
That might be another reason why ripple is doing good lately.
I did a bit of trading in the end of 2013 on their network. And it already worked like a charm then, with quite a lot of markets.

merockstar

I've had about 4100 bts in bter limbo since the 13th. I sent them a support ticket, and I'm confident they'll get the bts sent.

after sending them an email explaining that, their response was that BTS withdrawal was disabled, please wait to try my withdraw (then they closed the ticket).

but since it let me try the withdraw earlier (i guess the withdraws were supposed to have also been disabled when I tried mine?) processed it, and made my BTS disappear, I'm kind of concerned.

if they're still not understanding my explanation and my coin doesn't show after withdraws start back up I might have to ask a chinese member here to help translate for me.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 05:02:24 pm by merockstar »

merockstar

need a gateway though.

can we add a regular BTC wallet and a BTC/BTS exchange to the client?

Offline House

• CEO BTCOR Group
    • View Profile
    • BTCOR
  • BitShares: house-ceo
+5%

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline DACAttack

• View Profile
Deposits/withdrawals are still disabled .Feeling trapped yet again. ::)

merockstar

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
@Graffen ... that last disabling of withdrawals was a result of the bts network freeze we experience for 2 hours .. not blocks have been produced there and a failsafe made bter stop withdrawals (i guess) .. it's not their fault ... (this time) .

anyway... network is back to normal after a hotfix ..

Offline graffenwalder

Round 2.

After getting the BTS back in my BTER account yesterday, I figured I might as well leave it there for the sparkle snapshot.

Woke up this morning (5-6 am UTC). Made another withdrawal.

Just checked it, not in my wallet.

Now looking in the withdrawal section on bter, it says withdrawal disabled again. Also I can't see records of BTS withdrawals.
Now this time their not giving interest (on the remainder of my BTS) which kinda raises an alarm, especially with the last fork. interests working again

Just send a ticket, but I figure it will take a while, since it's nighttime in China.

Anyway just a heads up.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 09:48:33 pm by Graffenwalder »

Offline natrius

• View Profile
Seems to be fixed now. No funds lost.

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian
Because of this issue, I wasn't able to withdraw BTS shares to my personal wallet before the 7pm EST snapshots.  So the question I have is whether I will be able to receive the shares earned associated with the snapshot.  Anyone know whether BTER will elect to facilitate those shares being delivered to my account within BTER or will they elect to keep them because my BTS were stored on their exchange at the time of the snapshots?

bter are among the best for honoring BitShares snapshots, so I wouldn't worry.
Also, as Graffenwalder said, the snapshot hasn't happened yet. If you're still awake you could try checking again:

My old transaction get canceled. Now withdrawal on bter pretty smooth.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Strip

• View Profile
My old transaction get canceled. Now withdrawal on bter pretty smooth.
BTS: strip