Author Topic: Win 200 bitUSD as we launch BitShares TV and BitShares 101  (Read 16474 times)

Offline ubits

• View Profile
Bought the book and have to say I am quite impressed how you managed to explain Bitshares in layman terms that almost anyone can understand!!! Well Done

What will the sequel be called?  BitKong?

Posted to several FB, Twitter and Pintrest accounts

Offline testz

BitShares 101 is the first book ever written dedicated entirely to understanding BitShares.

Need community opinion about - should we translate this book to other languages (Russian for example)? Is any legal way to do it in order to publish and distribute translated book over Amazon or other book publishers (Apple store, etc)?

If you translate it , you can give it away or sell and keep the money as you wish.  this is for the translated version only.  Just leave me as the author.

Thanks for clarification, I will think how to make professional, high quality Russian translation.

Book translated to Russian and published here: http://testzcrypto.gitbooks.io/bitshares101

Announce: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=12431.msg183381#msg183381

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
BitShares 101 is the first book ever written dedicated entirely to understanding BitShares.

Need community opinion about - should we translate this book to other languages (Russian for example)? Is any legal way to do it in order to publish and distribute translated book over Amazon or other book publishers (Apple store, etc)?

If you translate it , you can give it away or sell and keep the money as you wish.  this is for the translated version only.  Just leave me as the author.

Started Korean translation (Chapter 1 and 2 are done for now)  :)
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
I had given up on understanding bitshares and even decided to forget my small investment made quite awhile ago. But for some reason I stumbled upon bitshares.tv and and on the first episode.
After watching it I spent the next 3-4h buying and reading the book and watching the videos and now Im sold!
I wont invest yet, Ill do it when we show signs of reversal from the bear market (cautious investor) but when we do Im definitely on board!

Thanks Max!

Lol!

Offline TaaviK

• View Profile
I had given up on understanding bitshares and even decided to forget my small investment made quite awhile ago. But for some reason I stumbled upon bitshares.tv and and on the first episode.
After watching it I spent the next 3-4h buying and reading the book and watching the videos and now Im sold!
I wont invest yet, Ill do it when we show signs of reversal from the bear market (cautious investor) but when we do Im definitely on board!

Thanks Max!

Offline kuwaitee

• View Profile

Thanks for clarification, I will think how to make professional, high quality Russian translation.

wow sounds great so delulo/xeroc ... :your turn for german translation ^^

Where is Clayop for Korean translation.....^^

Offline RenaudGagne

• View Profile
Reviewed and promoted the heck out of it. Good job!

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

wow sounds great so delulo/xeroc ... :your turn for german translation ^^
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline testz

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV

Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

Offline testz

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
Can somebody on this forum please volunteer to translate this to readable Chinese? That might be a good idea for the Chinese market.

Offline Lana

• View Profile

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
I watched 3 episodes of Bitshares TV last night, then I remembered I have work the next day :) Really exciting stuff.

Also, I dont have a kindle but I bought a copy of the book anyway! Maybe I can send it to someone.

Please like and share all videos as much as you can. Thx guys

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
Max's e-book is awesome! #1 ranking already in three e-book subcategories. I'm impressed!

I posted a review. And I upvoted the other good reviews. Please do both.

Everyone should do the following:

(1) Post a review. It's okay to have a few four-star reviews, not all five stars, as some people find that rather artificial. Research shows that readers find it more honest when a book has between 4-5 stars and Amazon's algorithm may find this more organic.

(2) Go back and 'upvote' all the 5-star reviews. At the bottom of each review it asks whether you found this review helpful. Click "Yes" for each of the 5-star reviews and any good 4-star ones. If there is anything under 4 stars, click "No".

That provides some more yummy food for the algorithm. Let's keep up the momentum.

Exactly, if everyone can get on this asap we have a real chance at a bestseller rank.

Upvoting all reviews daily and leaving your own helps. I have a few amazon accounts so I will review with each.

Keep at it people!