On Macos 10.9.5
- won't load market in delegate account, says 0 volume from my delegate account and freezes but sometimes loads ok in my normal user account
- client often freezes and is slow, especially in my delegate account.
- can't change account name from within a market (which shows 0 volume), have to go back to 'my accounts'
- accounts disappear sometimes from 'my accounts'
- won't lock or quit, have to force quit (sometimes)
- required 3 client restarts to for blockchain to sync
- clicked 'unapprove all' while client was frozen accidentally in frustration... now I have to go and approve 100+ delegates one by one again.
- "my votes" shows nothing even though I've voted a bunch of times.
- can't toggle approval, it goes darker blue then if I toggle approval for another delegate it goes darker blue for them instead and goes back to light blue for the one I just approved. So can't actually vote.
- After broadcasting a transaction, block chain starts syncing backwards (3mins, 4mins, 5 mins), bar at the bottom turns a dark yellow and says "Caution | Last block was synced 3m 50s ago". Solved by restarting client.
I just kept restarting and was able to send a transaction but it wasn't pretty and I still can't vote.
What to do? Is everyone dealing with a barely functioning client at the moment?