Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: PTS - the insane gift that keeps on giving!  (Read 3461 times)

Offline jshow5555

• View Profile
PTS - the insane gift that keeps on giving!
« on: December 23, 2014, 09:29:18 AM »

I am a big fan of PTS!

I invested 0.75 cent of electricity and I have thousands worth of BTS!

If this was not good enough, they gave me my PTS back! Nice....
That and almost 10% more BTS for killing PTS...awesome!

Then their main promoter declared them dead (for a while). I decided, PTS is so cool, dead or not I should have more... For a fraction of the price.

Bingo! He started promoting them again. So my new (undead) PTS are worth what I paid for them...but it does not stop there... the promoter's son said - screw those BTS holders our test_BTS will give all it can to PTS, and we even might dilute BTS, to support Devshares.

It is soooo cool for us PTS holders [and it should be cause we are the coolest of all cool] to get 100x for each of our shares compared to the BTS suckers. What? It is their test chain? Who cares, we the better breed!

So far so good - expecting nice returns from Sparkle as well!

My point is - fuck you BTS suckers! - it is all for the greatest of all - PTS! The BEEEEEStest of all share drop target - read my lips 'ME'.

We will do what it takes to send them PTS to the moon - BTS is just a tools to do it!
PTS the the best gold pupping coin in the world!

...and BTS is just a tool for our greatness!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 09:52:21 AM by jshow5555 »

Online Frodo

• View Profile
  • BTS: frodo
Re: PTS - the insane gift that keeps on giving!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 10:05:54 AM »
lol
Hope you aren't serious.

sumantso

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 10:23:05 AM »
lol
Hope you aren't serious.

Why? He is not wrong, is he?

Offline ag

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 10:38:35 AM »
PTS holders were the earliest investors in bitshares. good for them... good for jshow555  :) maybe it got too much to his head though.

Offline Rune

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2014, 10:59:15 AM »
This is a sarcastic attempt at saying PTS is still getting unfair rewards after they diluted BTS 25%.

I fully agree, PTS and AGS should not exist anymore. We paid millions of dollars for their features to be rolled into BTS. Its simply not fair that they continue to get sharedrops, unless we also take the diluted 25% back.

Online Frodo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2014, 11:03:21 AM »
lol
Hope you aren't serious.

Why? He is not wrong, is he?

Well I don't question the importance and good returns of early PTS investors. (As I am one myself.) But he clearly doesn't get the value of BitShares. (If this post is serious, which I still doubt)

My point is - fuck you BTS suckers! - it is all for the greatest of all - PTS! The BEEEEEStest of all share drop target - read my lips 'ME'.

We will do what it takes to send them PTS to the moon - BTS is just a tools to do it!
PTS the the best gold pupping coin in the world!

...and BTS is just a tool for our greatness!

Is he wrong about that? Judge for yourself.

BTS is the actual product, BTS provides useful features and thus adds value to the ecosystem. And not only BTS but MUSIC and PLAY. PTS is merely an altcoin that represents a good demographics for airdropping. It doesn't do anything useful compared to every other altcoin.

Without BTS and all the great DACs following, PTS would be worth nothing. But do whatever you think is right, dump all BTS and buy PTS with it, good luck with that.

Offline chryspano

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2014, 11:15:10 AM »
I am a big fan of PTS!

I invested 0.75 cent of electricity....

This explains a lot...

Online Frodo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2014, 11:16:29 AM »
This is a sarcastic attempt at saying PTS is still getting unfair rewards after they diluted BTS 25%.

I fully agree, PTS and AGS should not exist anymore. We paid millions of dollars for their features to be rolled into BTS. Its simply not fair that they continue to get sharedrops, unless we also take the diluted 25% back.

But isn't that exactly the beauty of a free market solution? Third parties are free to allocate in a way that they feel brings the most value for their system. And if that includes AGS/PTS then great, so be it. Why don't you go ahead and invest in PTS then?
And if BTS brings more advantages as an airdrop target than PTS, then free market will figure it out either ways.

Offline Rune

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2014, 11:33:59 AM »

But isn't that exactly the beauty of a free market solution? Third parties are free to allocate in a way that they feel brings the most value for their system. And if that includes AGS/PTS then great, so be it. Why don't you go ahead and invest in PTS then?
And if BTS brings more advantages as an airdrop target than PTS, then free market will figure it out either ways.

My problem is that dan, stan and others who have a fiduciary duty to BTS holders are promoting them, and that this board still has a PTS subforum. In the eyes of BTS holders, PTS should no longer exist. We paid explicitly to buy them out, and they should not get any support from the BTS community. If they still want to be the official bitshares sharedrop DAC, then the 25% dilution of our money that they received should be revoked.

Offline nomoreheroes7

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2014, 11:40:14 AM »

My problem is that dan, stan and others who have a fiduciary duty to BTS holders are promoting them, and that this board still has a PTS subforum. In the eyes of BTS holders, PTS should no longer exist. We paid explicitly to buy them out, and they should not get any support from the BTS community. If they still want to be the official bitshares sharedrop DAC, then the 25% dilution of our money that they received should be revoked.

+5% +5% +5%

This sums up how I feel exactly. Love the OP too lol.

Online Frodo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2014, 11:47:56 AM »

Okay, I see your point.
I never really got why they wanted to revive PTS as DPOS chain after the merger.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BTS: Stan
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2014, 01:33:24 PM »
PTS is an independent product from an independent developer.
Just like PLAY, MUSIC, Sparkle, etc.
It represents a valid concept and unique demographic.
It is another opportunity to test DPOS variations and demonstrate them to the world.
We are not expending resources to promote it.
We feel free to use it as much as any of the others when it has a use that meets our needs.
We do comment on third party DACs from time to time to make a technical or philosophical point.
And often talking about the greater BitShares ecosystem serves a valid marketing purpose.
The existence of altShares strengthens that ecosystem.
We are free lance actors and, as such, are free to express our honest opinions, as people have grown to expect.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

sumantso

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2014, 01:35:54 PM »
Stan's losing his touch, I was expecting center aligned sentences, a few quotes and some choice memes.

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2014, 01:39:07 PM »

+5% +5% +5%

PTS was bought out by BTS and they also got there PTS returned. It ticks me off that they keep getting benefits after the merger.
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BTS: bitcube
  • Witness: bitcube
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2014, 01:40:38 PM »
Stan's losing his touch, I was expecting center aligned sentences, a few quotes and some choice memes.

I was expecting him to share his thoughts freely, in an objective and fair manner.  In his usual honest self, he just did. :)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 01:47:57 PM by cube »
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Google+