Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: New Delegates: Zach Lym Trial Week  (Read 1413 times)

Offline toast

New Delegates: Zach Lym Trial Week
« on: December 25, 2014, 07:03:34 PM »

As you might know, the lead Namecoin developer is doing a trial week in VA starting Jan 4th. Since the DNS dev fund was reallocated to you the rest of you fine stakeholders, what's left of the original DNS investment is not enough to cover the whole trip, and since I pledged to stop spending my personal money for the benefit of BTS, I need to request a new delegate:   

dev-trial.misc.nikolai

This delegate will run for as long as I need to 1) get back the delegate registration fund (~59,900 BTS) and 2) cover the difference between what I will pay Zach and what I can pay myself back from the remainder of the DNS fund (< $2k). This should take approximately a month. At that time, I'll either burn the excess and take it offline, or make a new proposal for what to do with future income. I think keeping the node around for future dev trials is a natural choice, but that's a conversation for later.

This delegate will be 100% transparent - it is not personal income for me but rather an expense by the DAC.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Re: New Delegates: Zach Lym Trial Week
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 07:30:29 PM »
will vote  +5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2014, 07:31:00 PM »
2) cover the difference between what I will pay Zach and what I can pay myself back from the remainder of the DNS fund (< $2k)
I didn't understand that part. Can you elaborate / word it a little differently?

Offline Xeldal

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2014, 07:45:31 PM »
Voting  +5%

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2014, 07:52:28 PM »
Will vote +5%
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline toast

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2014, 08:18:40 PM »
2) cover the difference between what I will pay Zach and what I can pay myself back from the remainder of the DNS fund (< $2k)
I didn't understand that part. Can you elaborate / word it a little differently?

I have enough leftover DNS dev fund to pay for some, but not all, of his visit.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline graffenwalder

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2014, 08:32:20 PM »
 +5% voted

Edit: send the leftovers from the Christmas give away fiasco to the delegate
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 08:36:57 PM by Graffenwalder »

Offline onceuponatime

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2014, 08:47:20 PM »
Voting for this.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2014, 08:47:36 PM »

I have enough leftover DNS dev fund to pay for some, but not all, of his visit.
+5% Will vote at the beginning of next week (home again).

Offline toast

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2014, 10:34:33 PM »
Bump. Need 0.3% more. Or just vote out some inits...

Offline robrigo

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2014, 11:30:06 PM »
Bump. Need 0.3% more. Or just vote out some inits...

Voted! And I agree that some of the inits should probably get the boot now. dev0.theoretical is in the 101 spot and will be kicked out if the trial delegate is made active.

merockstar

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2014, 11:39:35 PM »
Can't vote right now (tethering 2g), but should be able to vote here in an hour or two. That oughta bump you a tiny bit closer.

Offline clayop

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2014, 11:43:28 PM »
Please vote for both theoretical and Zach. We may not want to lose one of them.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2014, 11:58:10 PM »
voted  ;D
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline theoretical

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2015, 05:42:30 AM »

Yeah, I am still last, need more votes, thanks
BTS- theoretical / PTS- PZxpdC8RqWsdU3pVJeobZY7JFKVPfNpy5z / BTC- 1NfGejohzoVGffAD1CnCRgo9vApjCU2viY / the delegate formerly known as drltc / Nothing said on these forums is intended to be legally binding / All opinions are my own unless otherwise noted / Take action due to my posts at your own risk

Google+