Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: BitShare Music Wallet release  (Read 3462 times)

Offline unsoindovo

• View Profile
BitShare Music Wallet release
« on: January 08, 2015, 09:56:51 PM »

like object...
any ETA for wallet win/linux release???

thanks

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
Re: BitShare Music Wallet release
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 03:07:01 AM »
There is no wallet release announcement yet but it seems Peertrack is planning on its event by end of March. Please visit peertracks.com for more information

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 02:20:43 AM »
March 2015 is when PeerTracks launches so the wallet will probably be released around that time frame. Maybe sooner so NOTES can start trading on exchanges.
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 02:57:22 AM »
March 2015 is when PeerTracks launches so the wallet will probably be released around that time frame. Maybe sooner so NOTES can start trading on exchanges.

+5%

Offline kuwaitee

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 06:18:26 AM »

+5% +5%

Offline bitsapphire

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2015, 12:32:09 PM »
This is what we can disclose https://medium.com/@itnom/the-best-way-to-predict-the-future-is-to-create-it-6b3251d9e701. The wallet will be provided by us.
Register and get your personal Moonstone Wallet Beta here: https://moonstone.io/login-register.html

Offline unsoindovo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2015, 08:21:08 PM »
This is what we can disclose https://medium.com/@itnom/the-best-way-to-predict-the-future-is-to-create-it-6b3251d9e701. The wallet will be provided by us.

all update and roadmap with ETA will be released there???

thanks!

Offline Gentso1

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2015, 03:46:45 PM »
Where should we be going for updates? Here or somewhere else?

I checked http://peertracks.com/ but it doesn't provide any updates.

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BTS: cobb
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2015, 03:59:45 PM »
We are attending the Texas Bitcoin Conference in Austin on the 27 -29th of March.

Notes will be liquid by then (on the BTS blockchain) Expect news then, last week of march.

Thanks to everyone for your patience (:
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BTS: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2015, 05:03:40 PM »
I wonna have moooooa noootes!!! :p
Give BitShares a try! Use the http://testnet.bitshares.eu provided by http://bitshares.eu powered by ChainSquad GmbH

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BTS: mrjeans
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2015, 11:29:45 PM »
If the launch is going to be at end of March. Why pre-launch the shares on BTS if we just talking about a week or two.
Exchanges will probably wait until the wallet launch anyway.

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2015, 01:48:21 PM »
We are attending the Texas Bitcoin Conference in Austin on the 27 -29th of March.

Notes will be liquid by then (on the BTS blockchain) Expect news then, last week of march.

I don't expect you to release any specifics that may give the competition an edge, but have you started serious discussions or did you get any big names on board yet? That's pretty much what will give the whole project value. Popular artists will drive demand for their coins and increase awareness for the whole project.

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2015, 02:42:37 PM »

I remember you said you would also attend SXSW before Texas conference. Why not announce the launch at SXSW, the people attending Bitcoin conference won't show much interests in the projects that don't rely on Bitcoin, and also they may not know much about music business.  IMO SXSW is a better place to attract attentions from fans and artists.

Offline robrigo

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2015, 03:22:04 PM »

I remember you said you would also attend SXSW before Texas conference. Why not announce the launch at SXSW, the people attending Bitcoin conference won't show much interests in the projects that don't rely on Bitcoin, and also they may not know much about music business.  IMO SXSW is a better place to attract attentions from fans and artists.

I also hope PeerTracks is still going to be marketed at SXSW. It would be an excellent venue to start generating hype... and you will likely get more attention from musicians there than the TBC. Not to say you shouldn't do both either.  8)

Offline cusknee

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2015, 05:57:30 PM »
Really looking forward to this!

Google+