Author Topic: [Marketing Delegate Proposal] The Traffic Generation Machine - Week 1 Results  (Read 7618 times)

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
Thank you everyone for the support! Almost there at the 126th position.

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
This marketing delegate is ready, willing and able to get us out there and bring in clicks and conversions. He knows how to drive traffic.

He is going to need to start accumulating funds, like yesterday, to pay for strategic funnel placements. Please get him voted in right away. If you haven't yet cast your vote, please do it now.

He has been endorsed by lots of marketers and Devs in the thread above because of his enthusiasm and just gettin' right down to it (extremely active on Nullstreet as well).

Vote:   delegate.rgcrypto

bumping this.   +5%
+5%

Offline fuzzy

This marketing delegate is ready, willing and able to get us out there and bring in clicks and conversions. He knows how to drive traffic.

He is going to need to start accumulating funds, like yesterday, to pay for strategic funnel placements. Please get him voted in right away. If you haven't yet cast your vote, please do it now.

He has been endorsed by lots of marketers and Devs in the thread above because of his enthusiasm and just gettin' right down to it (extremely active on Nullstreet as well).

bumping this.   +5%
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline onceuponatime

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
Oh the irony

Remand? I will consider this new name for one of my multiple personality. ;-)

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
Remand is a gangster people. I have been working with him for a few weeks and he knows his shit. You should vote for him

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
Excellent work. I have a couple questions:

1. Your delegate name is 'delegate.rgcrypto'. Did you just typo your username here as 'rgcryto'?
2. Is there any reason why you started a new account, separate from RenaudGagne?

Yes indeed a typo, it's been changed. As for renaudgagne, I created an account with my mobile on "tapatalk" and I believe it auto populated...and didn't change it back to rgcrypto...sorry for the confusion!

Offline wackou

Please vote for witness wackou! More info at http://digitalgaia.io

Offline roadscape

http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

1. Your delegate name is 'delegate.rgcrypto'. Did you just typo your username here as 'rgcryto'?
2. Is there any reason why you started a new account, separate from RenaudGagne?

if you want me to change your username . . pls PM ... seems to by a typo, doesn't it!?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile