Author Topic: BitaAssets Ball dropping  (Read 4135 times)

Offline fuzzy

BitShares hasn't done the balldrop yet but at the pace things are going I can totally see how BM could be invited as guest star this year

Yeh...it is hard because this product is still largely in Beta.  In fact, I would say that it should have still been in closed beta if we didn't need running in the open market.  I am more bullish than ever, but watching clearly inferior ideas rise to the top is a bit disheartening in the short term.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline klosure

• View Profile
BitShares hasn't done the balldrop yet but at the pace things are going I can totally see how BM could be invited as guest star this year

Offline merlin0113

• View Profile
On a positive note, I am super stoked about Bytemaster's plan for relaunching bitshares.org into a proper exchange-looking site that will show graphs, market depth etc of all the BitAssets. Next time someone says "what is bitshares" we simply point them there and they can see the liquidity of BitBTC/BitUSD and they say "Ah now I can trade Bitcoin with no counterparty risk! Yeesss!"

Could you point me to this discussion?

It was in last week's mumble.

I'm 100% percentage like this feature for bitshares official site. Actually I have suggested same idea last November.

Will add a BTS price index&chart on the front page help to make our site more than a banking related concept? Do you think valid to viewers?
my idea too... https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11465.0

Your proposal is much more polished, bitsharesmarket.com is a good domain name too. Very impressive.

Offline mint chocolate chip

On a positive note, I am super stoked about Bytemaster's plan for relaunching bitshares.org into a proper exchange-looking site that will show graphs, market depth etc of all the BitAssets. Next time someone says "what is bitshares" we simply point them there and they can see the liquidity of BitBTC/BitUSD and they say "Ah now I can trade Bitcoin with no counterparty risk! Yeesss!"

I'm 100% percentage like this feature for bitshares official site. Actually I have suggested same idea last November.

Will add a BTS price index&chart on the front page help to make our site more than a banking related concept? Do you think valid to viewers?
my idea too... https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11465.0

Offline merlin0113

• View Profile

Offline Vizzini

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vizzini
What's this about dropping balls? I'm still bullish.

Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

TurkeyLeg

Decentralized Unmanned Holding Company....DUH!!!!!

Offline edilliam

Yep, here's the link for the recording: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=13099.0

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy

julian1

Offline fuzzy

I think BitAssets has not been properly marketed, ya'llz dropped the ball on that. You need to get a crack team on it asap, especially now.

BP BP BP!!

Naw....it turns out we trusted when we shouldn't have.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

- Decentralized Exchange
- Decentralized Bank
- Remittance
- Decentralized Dollar
- Decentralizd Precious metals

We could give each company it's own name and market them completely separately with their own websites. Only investors would know they are part of the BitShares umbrella DAC but to customers they'd be known as completely separate companies and most would only know 1 of them.

Am I the only one that thinks this is a good idea?
I think this is a great idea.

Offline jshow5555

• View Profile
Yea, NuShares is being built up around an inferior BitUSD & BitReserve is worth $100 million+ on a centralized BitGold, I'd argue with a precious metal dealer gateway we'd be superior.

It almost feels like we should detach two companies here

The BitUSD company (Website, wallet, forum, video, advertising, promotion as well as artificially stimulate turnover on bter.)

The BitGold company (Same but use delegates to grow CAP and turnover more.)

BitShares actually has at least 5 $100 million+ companies in 1

- Decentralized Exchange
- Decentralized Bank
- Remittance
- Decentralized Dollar

We could give each company it's own name and market them completely separately with their own websites. Only investors would know they are part of the BitShares umbrella DAC but to customers they'd be known as completely separate companies and most would only know 1 of them.

And on that day... BitShares Holding Company was born...
DAH... Decentralized Autonomous Holding

sumantso

The BitUSD company (Website, wallet, forum, video, advertising, promotion as well as artificially stimulate turnover on bter.)

Yes, we should have two focused group here:

BitUSD/ BitEur/ BitCNY one

BitGOLD/ BitSILVER/ possibly BitOIL another

The decentralized exchange can promote BTC/USD for now (with BitBTC/BitUSD pair running it in the background).

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
Yea, NuShares is being built up around an inferior BitUSD & BitReserve is worth $100 million+ on a centralized BitGold, I'd argue with a precious metal dealer gateway we'd be superior.

BitShares actually has at least 5 $100 million+ companies in 1

- Decentralized Exchange
- Decentralized Bank
- Remittance
- Decentralized Dollar

« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 06:48:33 pm by Empirical1.1 »