Author Topic: Trading interface/bitgold  (Read 1395 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
you have the latest client installed? 0.5.x
what's the output of "info" in the console? can you paste it?

Offline anycoin

• View Profile
 I am getting a warning about the network tonight  My order is still unfilled(per my gui)  my order shows at 120........offer  and there is a sell for 112....... I went to the website you linked and it is totally different. Didnt even know that site existed. I dont know weather my order was filled or not.  Wallet tonight is having some sync issues...keeps getting caught up then falling back.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
does the GUI show in the lower right corner that your are finished syncing to the network?
you can see the bitGOLD/BTS market here, too: http://bitsharesblocks.com/assets/asset?id=GOLD

Offline anycoin

• View Profile
I was playing in the bitgold and noticed that everytime I placed an order the lowest ask would change.....same order but kept changing price....so I finally get a bid in and bingo it goes up again and my order is not filled. I also noticed that there was already an order there that was above the lowest ask and didnt seem to be getting filled.....is it my system lagging or what...it seems to me that order should have been filled and mine also. Or maybe I dont know what I am doing???....any thoughts as to why that was happening?