Author Topic: Up 10% against btc.  (Read 7908 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
2M BTS wall isnt that unusual, that happens in the btc38 BTS/CNY trading pair all the time. 
Its only unusual in the BTS/BTC pairs. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

sumantso

It seems like we have been leading the market recently.  Rising before bitcoin rises and falling before bitcoin falls.

Short all the BTC then :P

Asks   
Order   Price(BTC)   Amount(BTS)         Total(BTC)
   1     0.000053     2045910.247587     108.43324
   2     0.000054     332928.112303        17.97812

EDIT: At 110 BTC now. Some bot lost its nuts?

where is this data posted from?

Btc38, someone's trying to scare.

124 BTC wall now :o

Offline merlin0113

• View Profile
It seems like we have been leading the market recently.  Rising before bitcoin rises and falling before bitcoin falls.

Asks   

where is this data posted from?

sumantso

Asks   

« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 07:44:51 am by sumantso »

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Up 10%? where ? the price is fall today.
you are asking to much if you want  to see every single day a +10%... its very healthy to see a little pull back every now and then...

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
Up 10%? where ? the price is fall today.
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline klosure

• View Profile
As a new comer to Bitshares here is my feedback: before the merger I found the Bitshares ecosystem confusing as hell. I had a lot of trouble understanding the difference between PTS, AGS, BitShares, Bitshares X and Bitshares Whatnot. And I had the feeling that all the I3 DACS were somehow dilluting the Bitshares X market share so I only invested in PTS assuming that was the best way to hedge agains further dilution. But since everything got merged, BTS is now the obvious go-to place for getting exposure to the technology and is self-hedged against the creating of new DACS since it also acquired PTS and became the new social consensus target for sharedrops. Add to that the fact the price dropped massively and it now looks like a golden opportunity to invest in Bitshares. Notwithstanding the fact my PTS (that were held by BTER) are in limbo since the merger and I have no idea when and how I get my BTS sharedrop from BTER (quite a communication fsck up from I3 I think), I decided to throw to Bitshares a sizeable part of my Bitcoin holding as I see the post-merger Bitshares as the only comprehensive and self-contained and distributed asset exchange that offers counterparty-risk free exposure to non-crypto assets. If Bitshares manages to get their acts together and stop shooting themselves in the foot by making PR mistakes, it really is the only crypto that stands a chance against Ripple.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 05:31:08 am by klosure »

Offline bytemaster

Fall again

Yup.

Waiting to see a thread by Dan 'Down 10% against btc.'

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

sumantso

Fall again

Yup.

Waiting to see a thread by Dan 'Down 10% against btc.'

Offline lastagile

• View Profile

Offline oldman

• View Profile
I'm betting that Bishares will be up 1000% by the end of the year.

Possible... and possibly probable.

Offline sschechter

• View Profile

Is that the new LGBT coin?
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
BTSX TipMe: bluebit

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Apparently I suck at reading the markets.  I shorted the heck out of BitUSD when BTS was at something like 10,000 satoshis, which turned out to be about our all-time high.  Not long before the balances unlocked, I bought a ton of BitUSD because I was expecting us to take a beating -- I think it was ~50M new BTS were unleashed? -- but we rose instead.  Aaaagh!

Fortunately I took the opportunity to short to myself at 0%, so I'm not entirely long BitUSD and I did realize some of the gains.

Protip, if everyone else has the same information you have, it's already priced in.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline sschechter

• View Profile
Is just speculation,What also doesn't explain,Don't have any good news
Will fall down soon

No, it is not speculation imo.

A lot of people expected the BTS price to drop when a lot of vested balances became available at the same time.

So a lot of people have kept some money on the sides waiting to buy BTS on the dip.

If the vested balances don't cause a dip then we'll see a spike as all that side money still wants to buy BTS.

It's also very good for BTS in general as if this large vested balance release doesn't cause a dip, it likely means the next two years of release shouldn't cause downward pressure either.

So this could be the start of a strong uptrend, we'll just have to see the next few days how many people sell their merger allocation.

Knowing that everyone else is expecting a decline is why I think it wont  8) Today is a strong sign.  You may have nailed it with this explanation
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe