I want to describe what happened first:
1. I put a sell order of 1169x BTS at 0.073xx (I can't remember exactly the both number), before I click confirm, my computer is power off due to a powercut;
2. When I open the computer again, the wallet can't open, I go to the roam find the "bitshares" folder is only 57M which should be close to 2G. What's worse, the "wallets" folder is blank with no data in it, seems corrupt;
3. Hopefully I have a copy of "bitshares" folder two days ago, I replaced it with this backup;
4. After 3, I found there is no open order or BTS balance;
5. Hopefully I have a copy of json wallet backup 12 hours ago, so I use the menu to import this latest json, still no BTS balance.
I don't use any console command because I'm not good at it. Can I get my 11699BTS back? How?