Author Topic: Question about mining whit ypool.net  (Read 2454 times)

Offline smokim11

• View Profile
Re: Question about mining whit ypool.net
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2013, 09:19:22 am »
Yep, difficulty increased.  I added more cores and am now receiving a very dismal output.  Hopefully the price on exchanges of XPM will realize this difficulty increase and prices will be more competitive!

It will take sometime, you'll notice that when PTS was around 4-6$ it was stable on that price then jumped to 12$ then to 30$.

Its currently stable around 18-22$ we should see another jump soon. The slower it goes up the better that means its not being pumped and hence not going to be dumped as fast as it was pumped.

Prices stable and slowly increase mean smart money is buying PTS. Pump and dump is stupid money and never lasts.
If I helped you and want to show your appreciation donate any amount:
Pjem2V2FDPGZa6yAvpL2fN5yZKXYUNLSv5

Offline liquiddrool

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 08:50:37 am »
Yep, difficulty increased.  I added more cores and am now receiving a very dismal output.  Hopefully the price on exchanges of XPM will realize this difficulty increase and prices will be more competitive!

Offline Gekko

• Lunch is for wimps........ Greed is good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 06:42:03 am »
It's the difficulty!

Offline fulviata

• View Profile
Question about mining whit ypool.net
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 11:01:26 pm »
Last week i was mining very well: 1 PTS at day

Now I do not reach the 0.5 PTS at day. And I also added 2 more machines with 4 cores each. It 'possible that now it takes twice as long to undermine 1 PTS? This is due to the difficulty?

On ypool you can not see the history of the blocks, and that's a shame. I run windows 7 64bit on a flex-x240 VMware ESXi 5 16 CPUs x 2.699 GHz and proc type intel Xeon CPU E5-2680@2.70GHz.

I do not know if this is right or if there is something wrong since I'm mining with:
1 virtual machine with 12 cores @2.699
4 virtual machine with 4 cores @2.699
2 Fujitsu Primergy R300

thanks