I just heard the new mumble hangout and it is really funny. It seems everyone is concerned about legal stuff. So if you US goverment is Blockchain technology is branding as illegal you are stoping to use BitShares?
So this said i like the idear in general but i don't get Satoshi Dice at all. What do you do on this kind of site? It looks not fun in my opinion.
I am thinking about this game a lot and it would be great to see something similar in our client.
first: we all like competition, so i want to have a competitive game
second: we all like to win money!
third: i hate to much luck
so i propose this game idea here and would like if bytemaster and co will include it into the client
- The delegates will produce random numbers
- the game will start with a small jackpot of, lets say 10 bitUSD
- if i want to play i have to spend .10 bitUSD or so
- one game will run for 1 day
- in this day all paid fees will add to the jackpot
so the setup of the game is this:
- the delegates produce random numbers
- lets say 84, 11 , 22
- i have to play 10 rounds
- every round i get 2 numbers and one is lost - at the same time i get "+" or "-" or "/" or "*" from the delegates as well
- my goal is to connect the numbers and the +,-,*,/ in a way in 10 rounds that the end number is as high as possible
- i will get in the highscore and the first 30% of the highscore will get the money
this is only a rough idea, but we could implement games who are not depends on luck only and in most restrictions this is legal.