First impressions / critiques:
- I think it's worth finding whomever snatched up the .com or .org. It's hard to take anybody seriously on a .net these days, unless the branding really sells the product as a 'network'.
- I'm not a fan of the new logo. The 'p' created by the negative space is not obvious, and as others have mentioned, it is very similar to the GameCube logo... I think this concept can work if the negative space is more obvious, however it may be difficult to pull that off.
- Too much space between everything. I understand you don't want to cram everything together, but I think a better balance can be achieved.
- Is there going to be a video on the top laptop screen? This would be very effective.
- 'Distributed' is not aligned with the other two on the same row. Similar alignment issue with items underneath 'Why Protoshares?'
- Internet slang 'tl;dr' seems out of character and unprofessional.
- Stan's original quote "What's backing your coin?" is much more powerful and provocative than this paraphrased version. This version is perhaps more civil, but I don't think the change is doing it any favors in terms of leaving a lasting impression.
- Lists are better when they have introductions, like you did under 'Early Start'. This would fill out the site a little more too, which it seems it needs.
As a positive, this site already feels a lot less like a scam than competitor websites. I think the next big priority would be to produce a video (animations, voice actors, etc), and have it auto-start on arrival. The ideas behind DACs are exciting, and a good video explaining the core concepts of DACs and how they relate to ProtoShares will get people pumped and ready to invest. "This is the future, man!"
Also, I will do the PTS favor- PM me your address.