Author Topic: BitUsd and Bitshares mentioned in a good way by Erik Voorhees and Roger Ver  (Read 2471 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
This is great! 

By far the easiest way for us to gain new early adopters, imo, is to appeal to the libertarian bitcoin crowd, who has seen bitcoin become flooded by people who don't share their ideology and are just hoping to get rich quick, during the past 2 years.
If we can attract some leading bitcoin libertarians it would help us immensely.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

It's a good idea to listen to the whole thing... the take away on the whole thing was really about how everything has to run through BTC still. In other words.. until we have more onramps and offramps direct from fiat to BitShares ecosystem.. BTC is largely going to continue to dominate regardless of technologies.

They are right.. when we have gateways that allow fiat > bts or fiat > bitUSD and vice versa.. you are never going to mass/large scale adoption or recognition.

I would be willing to provide whatever infrastructure is necessary to providing a gateway within Canada. Canada has been historically early adopters to electronic payments.

Overall though a positive video  +5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline cusknee

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cusknee

Offline spartako

• View Profile
Great news! Sorry that I have no time to listen to the whole thing. Does anyone know at what minute mark they mention us?

34:45 Erik Voorhees -> bitusd
38:00 Roger Ver -> Bitshares
wallet_account_set_approval spartako

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
 +5% Great that he mentions BitUSD & BitShares by name, he seems open to a lot of 2.0 projects.

I'm noticing BitUSD & other options get discussed by name a lot more when I look on Reddit too, most recently in the medical marijuana thread where a lot of people are realising Crypto-USD could be more suited to a lot of business applications. http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2vk981/medical_marijuana_industry_pouring_millions_into/

The more we strongly brand ourselves the better. Looking forward to having a few more good BitUSD titled discussion and explainer videos.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 02:25:56 pm by Empirical1.2 »
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline cusknee

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cusknee
Great news! Sorry that I have no time to listen to the whole thing. Does anyone know at what minute mark they mention us?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline merlin0113

• View Profile
They said bitshares is interesting and bitusd has niches, very nice of them saying so.

来自我的 M040 上的 Tapatalk

Offline spartako

• View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWC_hyKRV0o#t=2080
Our marketing it starting to work! +5%

I think it will be very easy to sell HedgeWallet to these guys
wallet_account_set_approval spartako