Author Topic: SOLD ALL MY BTC for this "alt"...  (Read 3660 times)

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Shorted bts all the way down then forced covered... Even shittier

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
100% BTS bought way too high...currently 39.3% of original value.

Whatever -- hodling.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
100% BTS (plus whatever I put into AGS and NOTES and PLAY).

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline arhag

• View Profile
    • My posts on Steem
  • BitShares: arhag
  • GitHub: arhag
i would love to invest more into BTS right now ... unfortunately i don't have any BTC anymore to invest ^^

You got all invested long ago though :)

Yes, at a higher average cost basis than the current price.  :'( (well not yet for the early adopters whose fraction of current BTS holdings obtained from pre-February ?? AGS/PTS is above some threshold).

It is slowly but surely becoming the time when it is a great - albeit insane - idea to take a 15% loan and go all in BTS.

You could get a nearly 0% 30-day loan from the blockchain right now for an amount up to 33% of the value of your current BTS holdings. ;) Though, it only makes sense if you think the price of BTS will go up in the next 30 days above the average price you sell the self-shorted BitUSD/BitCNY for BTS.

Also, as always, don't invest more than you can afford to lose.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 03:43:07 pm by arhag »

Offline D4vegee

• View Profile
I'm mostly all in BTS (apart from Maidsafe tokens i daren't sell). I'm confident in Bitshares. This is definitely a long term investment. My wife keeps bugging me to cash out. NO WAY!

I can understand wanting to hold on to Maidsafe... but as far as BTC vs BTS... I rather be in BTS space and the timing is right. If I really need to spend with something that needs BTC there is always Shapeshift.. I am seeing less and less reasons to hold any crypto in BTC... until we have more on and off ramps.. BTC has effectively become something of a transactional taxing gateway to buy products and services.

I will do my small part to help change that this year and hope many others will follow suit. We got an awesome community with enough pieces now and coming up to make serious inroads.

LoOk Out to the Horizon!

Absolutely  +5%

Some good development underway as we speak. Give it another month or two and all will be rosy!

Offline merlin0113

• View Profile
When is the next dev taxation date?  :)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I'm mostly all in BTS (apart from Maidsafe tokens i daren't sell). I'm confident in Bitshares. This is definitely a long term investment. My wife keeps bugging me to cash out. NO WAY!

I can understand wanting to hold on to Maidsafe... but as far as BTC vs BTS... I rather be in BTS space and the timing is right. If I really need to spend with something that needs BTC there is always Shapeshift.. I am seeing less and less reasons to hold any crypto in BTC... until we have more on and off ramps.. BTC has effectively become something of a transactional taxing gateway to buy products and services.

I will do my small part to help change that this year and hope many others will follow suit. We got an awesome community with enough pieces now and coming up to make serious inroads.

LoOk Out to the Horizon!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I'm 100℅ BTS at the moment too and still looking to buy more. Its hard not to keep checking the price but I believe in the tech and the amazing potential BitShares has to offer. Some will say not to put all your eggs in one basket but I don't see any competitors really.

Its going to be one hell of a good year by the look of it :)

I think so.. I'll be doing everything in my power to help make it such.

You are either in the game, watching it, or wondering how you missed it. GET IN THE GAME!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline D4vegee

• View Profile

It is slowly but surely becoming the time when it is a great - albeit insane - idea to take a 15% loan and go all in BTS.

Agreed on the insane part :)

Then again.. the innovators are the crazies.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline LRENZ

• View Profile
  • BitShares: enz
I'm 100℅ BTS at the moment too and still looking to buy more. Its hard not to keep checking the price but I believe in the tech and the amazing potential BitShares has to offer. Some will say not to put all your eggs in one basket but I don't see any competitors really.

Its going to be one hell of a good year by the look of it :)
Revolution is inevitable.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

i would love to invest more into BTS right now ... unfortunately i don't have any BTC anymore to invest ^^

You got all invested long ago though :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

lzr1900