Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: bitAssets Hold All Top Spots on CMC  (Read 408 times)

Offline Riverhead

bitAssets Hold All Top Spots on CMC
« on: February 24, 2015, 05:22:39 PM »

by volume...

Offline Pheonike

Re: bitAssets Hold All Top Spots on CMC
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 05:25:57 PM »

HA! I was just going to post that.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BTS: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 06:50:49 PM »
bam ... awesome
Give BitShares a try! Use the http://testnet.bitshares.eu provided by http://bitshares.eu powered by ChainSquad GmbH

drekrob

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 07:15:23 PM »
If I understand things right, the whole market cap of each asset is forced to renew within 30 days? So this explicitly requires the average volume to be above 3-4% of the cap?

Offline Riverhead

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 07:24:09 PM »
If I understand things right, the whole market cap of each asset is forced to renew within 30 days? So this explicitly requires the average volume to be above 3-4% of the cap?

Good observation. I suppose that makes sense. Not only that it was part of the plan to make sure the markets stayed liquid.

Offline liondani

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 08:54:43 PM »

Good observation. I suppose that makes sense. Not only that it was part of the plan to make sure the markets stayed liquid.

@bytemaster
exactly this observation proves that letting the shorts expire in 3 months instead of 1 month would not be a problem (?) (that would mean a min. average volume of 1%(?) )
Even bitcoin with the best liquidity has an average volume of 1% of their market cap the last months!   (or am I missing something?)
  https://bitshares.OPENLEDGER.info/?r=GREECE  | You are in Control | BUY | SELL | SHORT | SWAP | LOAN | TRADE |  

Offline Pheonike

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 01:40:52 AM »
Missing BitSilver

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2015, 04:24:36 AM »
Only a matter of time before CMC's main page looks like that, too.

Offline svk

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2015, 08:39:57 AM »
Missing BitSilver

Not sure why bitSILVER isn't showing up correctly, they definitely have the data from my feed, did it show up recently?
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Google+